Fallen Angel Error/Demon Possessed Ink

Error wasn't always an Error. Once he was an angel general one that fought on the front lines against the demons. His name became feared and respected by the demons. The angel once known as Victory.

The battles came to a head a the demons were sealed back into their own realm.

For Victory though the fear he had brought to the battlefield had left the other angels fearful of him. Eventually he found himself persecuted for supposed wore crimes.

As punishment he was forced to go to the mortal realm and become the destroyer of universes. A job no one wanted to do. Even though the newly titled Error was banished he was still an angel.

His new job though had gotten to him as well as the torture in the early days that the angels could punish him whenever they pleased. He went mad and if his wings were visible they would have noticed they had turned black.

He had truly fallen and though the angels couldn't torment him anymore with the new law that kept the lesser ones out of the middle mortal realm.

He did his job happily and watched(cough*spied on*) the universes for his own amusement.

The demons were angry at the sealing and could only watch the mortals and angels from within their realm. The demon king would slowly unravel the seal over the thousands of years.

The demon king wondered how idiotic those angels could be. Turns out very much so.
The angels in their own stupidity banished their most powerful warrior and most deadly opposition to the demons.

The demons both celebrated and cursed out angels for doing that to the strongest angel. One thing demons treasure above anything else is strength and they respected the hell out of Victory. But he was also their greatest enemy.

They watched the process as the angel turn into everything that a demon represented. It was obvious the destroyer of worlds Error would not care one bit if they attacked the angels. Cackling madly at this was their response as the angel's destroyed their greatest opposition.

Eventually the king had created enough cracks to start their plans. The demon king took over the body of the creator easily when they didn't have a soul. Lesser demons started being summoned by cults. Deals were being made.

Ink and Error went through their odd cycles of fighting and friendship. Ink tricked Error through a long seduction process to be mates. Ink or the demon king breed Error and took him as a true mate. Error hadn't given much of a fuck that this wasn't actually Ink but the demon king Maleficent.

Annoyed yes but that was it. They had cute hybrid kids. Ink and the demon king had permanently fused as it was.

It was slaughter for angel kind as they had grown soft and weak without the demons and many of them even believed they were dead for some reason. And it was happily ever after The End. ("Screams".....)