"But I also don't want to see you hurt either"

"I rather be hurt than you" he smiled. Aww he was so sweet. He knew exactly what to say to make me smile.

"But still I hate it when you are hurt"

"Don't worry about it"

"I have to worry about it. You are my boyfriend"

"Well maybe you can take care of me. I at least have someone with me" he smirked.

"I guess" I said. Then I felt my phone buzzed. I took it out and saw messages from Nikki and Brie.

"Well tell them to hurry up so that I know" Nikki's text message said.

"Nikki and I are really worried about Dean. When you are with him and get this message text me so that we both know that he is okay" Brie's text message said.

"I am with him right now and he is fine." I sent them both the same message.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"Nikki and Brie" I said and he nodded.

"I was completely crying my eyes out when I saw you having your neck driven to the steel steps by the steps" I said.

"Well I am fine now and then you get to take care of me."

"The Bella Twins had to comfort me" I said. I kinda sounded stupid telling him this.

"Come and get in bed with me" he said and then scooted over. I did as I was told and when I got in he wrapped an arm around me and then my head on his chest.

"I love the fact that you are worried about me. I would've been the same as well. But just remember that I am always gonna be alright. Okay?" he said. I looked up at him and nodded. He leaned in and put his lips on mine and we shared a sweet kiss. He pulled away.

"Thanks for coming" he said. I pushed his hair back.

"I will always be with you if you are in a hospital" I told him. He smiled and then we went to sleep.

——-

We only had a few minutes and then Dean will be let out of the hospital. I was just waiting for him to get changed. After a bit I saw him.

"Ready to go?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Yeah I hate this place" he said and I giggled. I grabbed his hand and then we were on our way to the car. He got into the passengers seat and of course I was in the drivers seat. Then I drove to the hotel. The Bella Twins texted me saying that they were gonna be at the hotel because they wanted to see Dean. They were worried about him as well.

"Are you tired?" I asked him. He nodded. I can tell that he was. He would probably want to sleep when we get there and I don't mind. After driving a bit we finally made it and I led him to the room that we were sharing. Dean went straight to the bed.

"You really are tired" I said. I didn't even get an answer because I heard his light snores. I giggled and then got on my phone. I was on it until I heard a knock on the door and thankfully it wasn't too loud that it would've waken up Dean. I went over to open it and there were my best friends.

"Hey keep it quiet a little because he is sleeping" I said and they nodded and then came into the room.

"Aww poor thing" Nikki said sitting down in a chair and Brie sat in the other one.

"Yeah he was really tired" I said.

"I can tell" Brie said.

"So he has to wear that neckbrace?" Nikki said. I nodded.