"Now I get to kiss you when I want to" he smirked. I shrugged.

"Do whatever you want" I said.

"Oh I will" he said getting closer to me.

"But not today because I have to do something and you probably want to be alone or be with The Bella Twins so it's fine whatever you want" he said. He is such a sweetheart.

"I don't know when I will see them" I told him.

"Well do you want to be alone?" he asked. Well it wasn't that late and then later we have Smackdown to do soon.

"Well we have to get ready for the show" I told him. He then started to think about it.

"Well I can go and get my bags and then come back to you and then we would go to the arena together" he suggested and I nodded. He kissed my cheek and walked to the door.

"I will see you in a bit babe" he said and then walked out.

I was completely smiling now. I have been waiting for this to happen and it finally did. I went to get my bag ready and then after a bit I finished. I just waited for Dean to come back. After a couple of minutes Dean was back.

"You ready?" he asked and I nodded and then grabbed my bags.

———

|Smackdown|

Dean and I had just arrived at the arena. We were kinda there early but we aren't the ones to care. I couldn't wait to see The Bella Twins so that I can tell them the news. I know that Nikki will be squealing once she finds out and I couldn't wait for that. Dean insisted that I stay in his locker room and who am I the one to reject that? I carried my bags and followed him to his locker room and just put my bags down.

"You ready to tell the Bellas that we are together?" he asked smiling at me. I nodded.

"I can imagine Nikki's reaction right when it comes out"

"Yeah I can tell that she has been waiting for awhile" he chuckled.

"I wonder when they are gonna get here" I wondered.

"Don't worry you can find them in a bit" he said and then started walking over to me. I giggled.

He put his arms around me and I had my arms around his neck and then we leaned in for a kiss and our lips touch. I just love having his lips on me is that bad? He pulled away.

"Can I just tell you that you are an amazing kisser" he said and I just giggled.

"Your giggle is cute" he said and that was when I started to blush. Bad.

"You are making me blush"

"Well it is cute when you do" he smiled.

"I think The Bellas are here now" I said. He nodded and I went out the door and thought they would be in catering and I was right. They were at a table eating and I went over to them.

"Hey girly" Nikki said as I sat next to her.

"Hey guys" I said smiling at them.

"Okay I know you pretty well and something happened and I wanna know what it is" Nikki said. I really don't know how to tell them but here goes nothing. She is gonna be very happy.

"Okay so it all happened earlier today" I started. I was completely making them wait for this kind of news.

"Well?" they said.

"Well Dean and I are officially together" I said and of course Nikki squealed and gave me a big hug. People were starring at us.

"I am so happy for you" she smiled. I was smiling as well.