"I don't know why she did that. I was surprised that she brought you up" I said.

"Well at least you played with her head a bit. You completely made it look like you didn't know about her little plan" Nikki said.

"Well you guys did told me to do that"

"Guys" Brie said pointing in a direction. We all looked over to where she was point and we all scoffed. There was Paige. She was with Alicia and Rosa.

"The devil herself" Brie said under her breath. Rosa was the one that pointed in our direction and now Paige is coming to our table.

"Oh I see Dean that you are completely hanging with these losers" she scoffed. Dean tilted his head.

"Them? They are not losers" he told her.

"So what's the real reason as to why you are with them right now?" she asked him.

"I'm just hanging out with them, does it bother you?" he asked.

"Of course it does" she said putting her hand on his arm but he took it off fast.

"Will you stop that?" he asked her. Paige didn't pay any attention to what he had said. She put his hand on his arm again and he smacked it again.

"I thought you were done with me?" he asked her raising an eyebrow.

"I lied" she told him. Dean rolled his eyes.

"Well I don't want to be near you at all so it's best you go or I will let my friends beat the shit out of you" he smirked at her.

"Well The Bellas can but not Brooklyn. She has to wait until Sunday" she smirked at him.

"Okay then how about this. You have a match with one of the Bellas on Smackdown?" he asked her. Nikki and Brie grinned.

"Your on" she said and then walked away.

"Did you really just suggested that match?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Who's gonna go against her?" Brie asked. Nikki looked at her.

"I feel like I need to go in the ring with her because she has been bothering me more than you" Nikki said and Brie agreed. I mean that was correct. Brie didn't seem bothered.

"Just make sure you kick her ass" Dean told her. Nikki nodded.

"Oh don't worry I will show her a preview of what Brooklyn will do to her on Sunday at Survivor Series" she said.

"That's good" I said.

"So do you have a promo with Bray?" Brie asked Dean and he nodded.

"Yeah I'm pretty much saying what is my survival kit for the match Sunday" he said.

"Well I think Brooklyn can't wait to see that" Nikki teased. I pretended to not know that she had said that.

"What?" I asked her.

"I was teasing you about your crush" she said.

"Okay" I shrugged. She shook her and I had to laugh.

"So you all ready for Smackdown?" Brie asked and we all nodded.

|Smackdown|

We were at the arena already and we were getting ready. Heres the thing that I will have to let you know that the match between Nikki and Paige is not actually gonna happen. Well Paige doesn't know that. Nikki and Brie are most likely just gonna ambush her. Kinda a sneaky plan if you don't think so.

"So it's not an actual match?" Dean asked. Yeah, he wanted to hang out with us again so here we were at catering together.

"Yeah it's just a preview of what will happen Sunday"