"But whos gonna be the one to text her and stuff"

"I have a few ideas in mind" I grinned. 

"I can't wait to do this mind game" Brie said. I nodded.

"But we won't do so much stuff until after our match. Maybe a few notes here and there and that's it" I said and they nodded. She was so gonna get it.

*Dean's P.O.V* 

I am at the gym at the moment. Roman wanted me to get my frustrations out so here I am punching a punching bag. I was pretending that this was Brays face. I would pretend it's Paiges face because she has been bothering me lately but I am not the kind of guy to hit a girl so the punching bag is Bray to me. I was punching left and right. Roman was looking at me while I was doing this. I was too focused into this punching back that I didn't realize that someone had come into the gym. When I turned around the person behind me scared me but then I narrowed my eyes.

"Paige?" I asked. She was grining. I sat down on the bench beside me.

"Hey Dean" she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Is there anything that you need?" I asked her. She came over to me and then all of a sudden she sat on my lap. I pushed her off gently.

"What are you doing?" I hissed.

"Coming to see the man that I love" she smirked. I kinda wanted to throw up. 

"I am not your man nor will I ever be" I said. She started shaking her head. She annoys me so much at the moment. 

"Willl you stop acting like that?" she said. I looked at her confused. What am I doing that is bugging her?

"What am I doing?" I said raising an eyebrow. 

"Your acting weird whenever I am talking to you" she said coming closer to me but I backed up.

"It's because I don't want to talk to you" I said turning my back on her. 

"Dean what are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I am talking about. You should pretty much know why I am acting this way whenever you talk to me. You are just starting to bug me and then you go and insult the person that I have a crush on" I said. She gasp.

"You have a crush on Brookyln?" she asked all excited. She was jumping up and down.

"Does it matter that I have a crush on her?"

"Of course it matters. Because you already knows that she feels the same. Well what are you waiting for then? Are you gonna ask her to be your girlfriend?" Damn, she always rushes into things.

"Woah, calm down for a minute" I instructed. 

"I don't have to listen to you about this. I don't care if you know anything about this whole love thing. I don't care. I don't need to you tell me when or how to ask out someone. I can do that for myself and I will do it when I want to" I hissed. She took a step back.

"I am only trying to help" 

"No the only thing that you are doing is pissing me off. You are always constantly in my space and it annoys me. You talk to me like I am your best friend or brother but I am none of those things to you. Your also making me feel like you have to be the one to tell me your problems and I don't want to hear it either. You are constantly getting on my nerves and I am sick of it and you need to leave me alone and for good" I said. She signed.

"You have no idea how much you had hurt my feelings right now" she said upset. I turned back around. Okay, maybe that was a little harsh but it was the truth.