" You can change in front of me " I bent down, whispering it in her ear with a deep voice.

" N-no...Just go o-out " She stuttered while breathing heavily.

" Cutie Pie " I kissed her with a smirk and left.

Y/n POV

After he went out, I was just processing what just happened.

*I-..did he just- ahhhhhh!* I yelled in my mind and quickly wore the swimming costume.

did he just- ahhhhhh!* I yelled in my mind and quickly wore the swimming costume

I looked at myself in the mirror and it actually looked very cute. It felt so comfy and cool in it. It also had a shorty short attached to it underneath 

I went out and to the indoor pool hoping that Jungkook would be there only.

" Oh you came..do you like it? " He said getting up from the bed. He had already changed into his swimming shorts.

" It's very cute...also it's fitting me perfectly! " I said with a soft smile.

" But it looks like it's tight around your chest " He said making my face go red.

" Stop staring at my chest, pervert " I ran to him and pushed him in the water.

" You are a daring girl huh " He came out of the pool and walked to me as I stepped back until my leg hit the bed. 

I almost fell but I accidently held Jungkook's arm which made him fall on top of me.

" G-Get up! " I looked away, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

" But I like this better than swimming " I could feel his hot breathe on my bare neck skin.

Jungkook POV

She is so sensitive to my touches, it just makes me want her more but at the same time, I want to take it slow with her.

" P-Please " She begged while putting her hands on my bare chest. I glanced at her, her face was slightly pink, heavy breathing and her eyes closed.

" Come ,let's swim " I got up and held her hand gently.

" Huh...o-oh yeah " She ran to the pool and jumped in it. I heard her cough a lot so I immediately dived in and pulled her up.

" who told you to be so reckless? " I hugged her waist.

" Sorry I-..." She stayed silent. I knew she felt overwhelmed by the physical contact.

" It's alright hmm? " I kissed her cheek as she nodded. I gestured her to start swimming, at least whatever I taught her till now.

" Not like that " I held her waist and she did the breaststroke.

" Wait let me get the tube " I put her on the bar and went to get the swimming tube I got for her.

"Thank you " She immediately got in it and started swimming.