"I never thought I would see the day where the Dean Ambrose is being polite." Roman said chuckling. I shrugged.

"I changed" I said. They shook their heads.

"I don't think that's the case that you changed" Dolph said not beliving me.

"There has to be some way that made you change" Roman said. I was now keeping quiet.

"It has to be the girl that he has a crush on" Dolph said. I looked at him.

"You know who she is so you don't have to say the girl" I said shaking my head and the laughing. He put his hands up.

"I'm sorry I will say her name next time" he said laughing. 

"I was just saying" I said. 

"So Roman when do you can come back to the ring?" Dolph asked him. 

"I'm just hoping soon. I'm recovering slowly but I am getting there"  

"Yeah we could really use you back on the show because with The Authority still in charge we need someone to come and kick their asses" I said. Dolph said. 

"Yeah and it's already bad enough that I am in a match against The Authority at Survivor Series" Dolph said. He was right. It was Team John Cena vs. Team Authority. 

"Don't worry about that. Just make sure that they get the ass whooping they need. But I will be back and handle some more of the bussiness when I get back" Roman assured us. We nodded. 

"And what about you Dean? You have to go against the creepy Bray Wyatt" Roman asked. Uhh just hearing his name makes me sick.

"I am just gonna give him the same thing. I just want to make him tourture because he cost my match at Hell in a Cell and the things that he is doing right now. He is gonna pay for it" I stated. I swear Bray was gonna get it. 

"Well we are gonna wish you best of luck. We know that you can do it and get the job done" Dolph said patting me on the shoulder.

"Thanks guys" I said feeling giddy now.

"We are just saying that we are here for you man" Roman said. I smiled an actual smile. 

"Means a lot guys" I said. 

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

Today was just a mess. I didn't want that to happen at all. I didn't mean to make that happen to Paige and now I think she doesn't want to be my friend. I don't want to lose her. She is a great friend and it just makes me sad knowing that I might have lost her. I just hope the next couple of days can hurry up so that when it's Raw I can talk to her and hopefully become friends again, if she wants to. It's more her choice. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't even hear the door being knocked. I shook my head and then went to the door. When I opened it there was Aj.I let her in.

"I heard what happened" she said and then she skipped into the ring. 

"How?" I asked her.

"The Bellas came over and informed me what happened between the two of you" she said and then she sat on the bed. 

"Oh" I said and then looked down.

"I know how upset you are. I mean everyone has the right to be upset about something like this but you should also know that it really is nothing. You two always forgive each other and be friends again" she assured me. That kinda made me feel better.

"But what if she doesn't want to be friends again?" I asked. She signed.

"Then it's her loss. But the fight did involve the both of you and you both need to fix it" she said.