"Okay" I said and then leaned back into my chair. We talked about other stuff that was going on in the company and such but then she brought back Dean.

"So what do you think Dean will do tonight because of what happened last night?" she asked smirking.

How am I suppose to know? 

"I don't know. I don't ask him to tell me what he's gonna do" I said.

"I was just wonderin, gosh" 

I knew what she was doing though. She knew my crush on him and she was goading me into saying stuff. Wanting me to let out that we were flirting when we werent. Besides it's only a small converstation. Wouldn't say it's anything.

Our breakfast came and we digged in. 

"So who are you up against today?" she asked. 

"Nikki" I said. Nikki was one of my best friends but considering she was playing a heel she had to hate me in the ring.

"So are you doing anything before getting to the arena?" 

"I don't think so" I said. 

"Okay then we can do something before we leave" she said and then she grabbed my hand and we ran out of the resturant.

------

Paige literally worn me out today. She decided to take me to the park so that we can run around and then we decided to tease me by taking me to go to Victoria's Secret so that I can get something for Dean. 

Flashback 

"Here try this on" she said throwing me a pair of lacy red lingerie. I looked at it with disgust but I listened to her and tried it on. When I looked at my reflection I made a face. I don't normally wear these and it's weird.

"Let me see" she pleaded outside. 

"Nope" I said. 

"I see your stealing his word" she teased. I wanted to glare at her but she was outside. 

"How about you just come in" I suggested. She did. She was in a shock because her hand was over her mouth.

"Omg you look good" she said and then smacked my butt. I scoffed.

"You should get these" she said grinning. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Because it's gonna be for Dean"

"No it's not" I shook my head. She was enjoying this. 

"Oh so you are planning to buy this" she asked. Now it was my turn to shake my head.

"Even if it wasn't for Dean I'm not buying it" I said. 

"Why are you being so stubborn?" she asked.

"I'm not being stubborn"

"Your saying and like pretty much denying your feelings about Dean"

"You know my feelings about Dean"

"Oh yeah? Tell me" What was she even doing? She knew everything. She probably had too much sugar today, I guess.

"Well it's pretty much everything about him. The way his eyes twinkle in the light, when he smiles, when he talks on the mic, his ability in the ring" She was grinning.

"Well we better get ready for the show" she said. I got up and then went to put the lingerie away. When I went outside, I saw someone that I didn't think I would see. Roman. He was Dean's best friend. Did he hear what I say? I mean he was my friend too, more like best friend but he didn't know my crush on Dean. I tried walking away but I was caught and so was Paige.