Chapter 795

Jay's POV: After taking a shower with Erin, I smiled as I walked out of the bedroom to see her in the kitchen. I couldn't find my shirt so...I hoped that our rule about walking around the house semi-naked could go away. Though technically, she was also breaking the rule because she was just wearing her underwear and my shirt. Moving to walk up to her in the kitchen, I smiled as she stood next to the window while drinking some hot chocolate. "I thought caffeine wasn't good for the baby." I then moved my hands to her stomach and smiled.

Erin then sighed and turned around to look at me. "What happened to my rule against walking around the house semi-naked?" I then stared at her and then went to tug on my shirt. "Uhm babe, you are just as guilty as I am. Look at what you are wearing." Erin smiled as she put her hand on my chest and then leaned in to kiss me softly. "Good point. But, I am wearing shorts under where...they are just very short and your shirt is very long on me."

I nodded and smiled as we stood close to one another. That's when I got a text from my brother. I groaned as I grabbed my phone before reading it. 'Natalie finally got approval from Med to start doing ultrasounds at home for Erin. You can book your appointment with her.' I nodded and smiled, glad I read the text. "So, when do you want to see our little girl next?" Erin looked at me. "Jay, we already talked about this. We are only going to go in if our doctor says it's necessary."

I smiled and then went to put my phone in my pocket before bringing Erin closer. Moving to rub her stomach, I smiled. "Natalie just got approval to do home ultrasounds. That's what Will texted me. So, you glad I looked now?" Erin nodded and smiled as she went to kiss me. "When can we book an appointment?" I looked at her and then moved to push a strand of her hair behind her ear. "After I admire my gorgeous wife for a minute longer and give her a kiss."

Erin then smiled as she kissed me. We were still in the puppy dog phase of love and I wasn't complaining. Well that, and Erin's hormones were through the rough. She pretty much always wanted my attention. Grabbing her neck as we kissed each other slowly, I then moved my hand to her leg and rubbed it when I felt my phone vibrate again. This time it was Natalie calling. I sighed and then went to grab it. "How are you Natalie?" Putting the phone on speaker, I smiled.

"I'm great. Will just told me he texted you about my approval for mobile appointments. I wanted you guys to have first pick when it came to slots. Because, believe me...I have a long list of people to call. So, sorry if this is all of a sudden but, can we pick a date?" Erin looked at me and then smiled. "How about we do it tomorrow morning at 8?" I turned to look at her. "Excuse me?" Erin smiled. "Then, your brother can come here for breakfast. C'mon, you haven't seen him in a while. Plus, you need to talk to him. There's rumors going around that Natalie and him got married." Natalie then spoke up and sighed. "Yes, we decided to do it."

Jay then turned his head and then spoke up. "Can you get my brother on the phone? I want to talk to him." That's when I heard Will come up. "Will, Jay wants to speak to us." Will then walked over and joined the conversation. "What's up Jay?" Jay then spoke up. "Uhm, since when do I have a new sister-in-law and step-nephew?" Will was smiling when he spoke up. "Since 20 hours, 14 minutes and...18 seconds ago." I was shocked when he said that. "Where?"

Natalie then spoke up. "Hospital Chapel. I've been in the dumps lately. Will surprised me with it. Owen was there and so were all of our friends. Sorry you couldn't come but Erin's pregnant." I then sighed and then looked at Erin. I then turned my attention back to my brother. "Were you even going to tell me that you got married?"