Chapter 718

Back with Matt & Gabby:

Gabby's POV: As I laid down close to Matt, I felt he was not happy we were disturbed. But, if he wasn't happy....he sure wasn't showing it. The minute the guys left, he literally jumped right back into kissing me. Moving my arms back around his waist, I smiled as I kissed him slowly. That's when I felt him run his finger up and down my arm. "That was rude."

I chuckled and nodded before agreeing with him. "So rude. I mean, what type of friend walks in on a married couple when they are on a romantic night out in a hotel suite? Especially when they are without their baby." Matt smirked when I said that before leaning down to kiss me again. Taking it slow with me, Matt smiled while grabbing his phone.

He then went and put some music on which was a good idea because if not, it was too quiet. But, that's what I needed right now. Time alone with my husband. Moving to grab his hand after moving my arm from around his waist to in between us, I smiled as I broke the kiss and started to kiss his hand softly. He liked the feeling of that and smiled while kissing my forehead.

I then moved to look up at him again as he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. Stroking my hand with his thumb, I saw Matt smile at me. I could tell he was really relaxed because he was just concentrating on me. "We so have to get payback on Jay and Erin when they have their kid and have a night off." I chuckled when he said that. 

"On a night where we are babysitting, you go knock on their door." Matt smirked when I said that before bending down to kiss me softly once again. Letting go of his hand, I moved to grab his neck instead because it was more comfortable. And since I grabbed his neck, Matt decided to grab my back as we held each other close. That's when I heard Matt's phone ring.

Matt whispered to me and smiled. "Don't worry, nobody is stealing my attention away from the most gorgeous woman in the room right now." I smiled when he said that before leaning up to kiss him. Moving his hand to my arm while putting my hand on his chest, I smiled as I slipped my legs in between his to be close to him as if we were making love.

This was as close as I was comfortable going right now but, I did the truck. Just feeling Matt that close to me (even if it was with him still being in boxers), it did the trick because I felt relief. Matt obviously felt it too because he moaned when I did that. Matt then smirked as he pulled away before moving his hand to my arm. Rubbing my arm as he looked into my eyes. "How did I get so lucky? Twice?" I smiled when he said that and laid my head down on his arm.

I then started to trace his chest a bit while slipping closer to him. Kissing his chest softly, I smiled because it allowed us to be close to each other and just hold each other in bed. This was what I needed right now. More than I even realized. Because, while I was laying there...I ended up tearing up a bit and crying. Matt saw me crying as he looked down at me. "Hey, what's wrong baby?" He pushed my head up as he looked at me and moved to wipe the tears.

I looked at him and then rubbed his chest. "I almost lost you again. How many times is that going to happen to me...well, us before people stop trying to take us away from each other? Or is it even worth trying anymore. Do you think the world is trying to tell us something that we aren't listening to. I mean...." Matt didn't want to hear it and he just shut me up by grabbing my neck and kissing me slowly, giving me reassurance that we belonged together.

"Hey, look at me. If the world didn't want us together, we would've gotten a sign a long time ago. I mean, no matter what we always go back to each other. Trust me when I say this Gabby but, there is no way in hell we are ever not going to be together. Nor will there even be a point in time where we don't belong together. You are my wife! That's what you'll always be from now on."

I smiled and nodded when he said that before leaning up to kiss him again. "Sorry I said anything. I can't think that way." Matt sighed and then moved to kiss my forehead softly. "Gabby, it's okay. We all have times where we aren't thinking straight. But, when it comes to us...never second guess us okay? We are together and we are safe. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is going to come in between us. However, that is not something we can just agree about."

I was starting to get concerned when he said that but kept listening to him. "We are going to have to put in the work to make sure we are together for the rest of our life. And if you are willing to do it, because I know you are, then you need to know that I am willing too. I am all in on this baby and I am not ever letting you go again." I smiled when he said that before going to grab his neck. I then kissed him softly before grabbing the back of his head. "Do me a favor?" Matt nodded. "What's that?" I smiled when I went to stay this...hoping he would say yes. "Matt, take me in your arms and make love to me. I need to feel you after all this stress."

Matt then bit his lip and sighed. "Gabby, you know I would love too but, I only brought one condom. We already used it." I looked down at him as I rolled over onto his chest and sighed. Matt then grabbed my neck and kissed me softly. "Gabby, we can't take the chance. Please understand." I just went to lay my head down before cuddling up to him. Feeling his hand on my back, I nuzzled my head into Matt's neck. "Why does the universe have to be so evil to us?"

Matt chuckled when I said that before kissing my head. "It brought us back together didn't it? I am pretty sure that's all that matters. Remember what I said Gabby, I don't need anymore kids from you other than Matteo. He is all I need. You, me and Matteo together is all I need. Please remember that whenever you think I need more kids. And also remember why I believe that. It's because you can die if we try to have more kids. And I would rather have you in my life before risking your life to have another child."

Gabby nodded and smiled as she moved to look down at me. She then leaned own to kiss me softly. "Is that why you're okay with having a vasectomy?"