Chapter 657

Matt's POV: After spending the last 30 minutes in the shower, I walked out to see Matteo awake in his crib. I smiled as I finished drying off before putting some boxers on. Walking over to him, I smiled as I went to tickle him. "What are you doing awake mister? You're supposed to be asleep." Matteo giggled as I tickled him and looked at me before laying down under his blanket.

I smiled as I walked over to my pillow and then grabbed my sweats. Getting dressed in some sweats, I smiled as I went to check on him again to see hew as still awake. I then decided to pick him up and rubbed his back as I carried him to bed. I then put him on my side of the bed before grabbing a t-shirt. Once I had it on, I picked him up before sitting in bed with him.

Setting him down in my lap, I put my legs up and just held him there. I then went to grab his legs and helped him move around, turning them like you would as if you are riding a bike. I then moved his arms over his head like they recommend you do. This feeling I was having felt amazing. Playing with my son as Gabby helped my niece. This was the life. 

Matteo then sneezed a bit and I went to grab his blanket and cleaned up his face. "Who's my cute little paramedic?" I then lifted him up and kissed his cheek. I smiled when he laid his head down on my chest and we just relaxed there for a bit. Keeping him close as I held him in my arms, on my chest...I felt amazing. And apparently, I looked very comfortable according to Gabby.

Watching her walk in, I saw her smile at me. "Comfortable with him I see?" I nodded and smiled. "How's Biology with Violet?" Gabby smiled. "She's done and just on her iPad right now. Talking to some of her friends from school." Gabby then closed the door a bit before walking over to me in bed. She got in next to me and smiled before looking at Matteo. 

Wrapping my arm around her, I smiled as I brought Gabby closer to me. Gabby then put her hand on my chest and smiled as we all cuddled up with each other in bed. That's when I saw Violet walk up to the door. "You guys look comfortable." I looked at her and smiled. "You done your homework?" She shook her head. "Washroom break." I nodded. "Then get back to it." 

Violet nodded as she walked into the washroom so that she could get back to work.