Chapter 712

3 Hours Later - Chicago Med.

Gabby's POV: After getting word that Matt had been found safe and sound in the back his truck near the waterfront, I raced downtown in Antonio's police car to get to med. He was currently being checked out in the ER. Walking in, I just ran through the front doors to try and find out. Ignoring the nurse's calls to stop, I saw him in a treatment room. 

Looking up when he saw me walk in, Matt teared up and pushed Ethan away so that he could get up and walk over to me. I ran up to him and then wrapped my arms around him, scared. "Hey, I'm okay. I'm okay Gabby." Not wanting to let him go, I leaned back and went to kiss him softly. "What happened?" Matt looked at me. "Some punks, wanted money. Drove me to the waterfront near a warehouse and tried to get to me. I hid in the back and didn't let them in."

I nodded before backing away when Ethan spoke up. "How about we get him cleaned up and then we can get you guys out of here okay?" I nodded and sighed, turning to look at Dr. Choi. "Sorry, just worried." He agreed and smiled. "Did you already speak to the police?" He nodded. "I made sure they didn't call until they finished talking to me. I wanted you to be able to take me home as soon as I am cleared.": I smiled when he said that.

"I may have actually done something. Antonio is going to watch Matteo. I need you alone after this. I packed us some bags and we are going to stay at the hotel." Matt stared at me before smirking. "You mean that hotel?" I smirked and nodded as I opened my jacket to reveal the dress. "I planned this out ahead of time. I knew I would need time alone with you. I distracted myself by packing us some bags. We have the night." 

Matt smiled at me and looked at Ethan. "How long this going to take?" Ethan turned to look at me and whistled. "Stop moving and we can finish this quicker." Matt then looked at Ethan. "You just whistle at my wife?" I then glared at him. "Shut up or else you don't get what's underneath." Matt then raised his eyebrows and smirked, really turned on.