Chapter 759

Matt's POV: After taking a shower, I smiled as I made my way into our bedroom where Gabby was waiting for me. Liking the sight as I walked into the room, I smirked just like her. She obviously liked the fact that I decided to stay shirtless rather than wear a shirt today. "Someone like?" She nodded and smiled. "Hey, you have to give me a bit of pleasure somehow right?" I nodded and chuckled before going to set my phone down on my side table. 

I then looked at her as she laid down under the covers before moving to join her. I then felt her put her hand on my chest before slipping her legs in between mine. I then moved to tug the covers up a bit as I put my hand on her waist while leaning down to kiss her forehead. She then looked up at me and wasn't happy. "What was that?" I chuckled as I turned my head to look down at her. "Hey, you are teasing me with this. I have to tease you somehow."

Gabby smiled and nodded before rubbing my chest. "Trust me, you are doing it just by laying down next to me wearing nothing but your jogging pants." I then smiled while leaning down to kiss her softly. I then moved my arm around her waist and tugged her closer to me. Continuing to kiss her, we were then interrupted by Matteo who was currently laying down on his playmat. We heard him stir and by instinct, we both turned to look at him.

"Someone might be starting to get jealous about how much attention we are giving to one another." Gabby then moved to cuddle up to me when I moved to wrap my arm around her back. Feeling her hand rub my chest, I then smiled while grabbing her hand and intertwining our fingers. "However, I am not going to change our plans. This is exactly what I want to be doing right now. Plus, not like he isn't close enough to get some of our attention."

Gabby chuckled when I said that. "Be honest with me. He is never going to be too far from us to get our attention. I mean, look at him. He's so adorable that literally anybody who looks at him just has to get mesmerized by those gorgeous eyes and those chubby cheeks he has. He is like the perfect magnet for attention." I smiled when she said that. "At least until our niece and nephew are born. Then those twins are going to steal his spotlight without a doubt."

Gabby nodded and agreed. "That reminds me, you are keeping those outfits when you realize that they are too small for Matteo right?" I nodded. "I am putting them in a box in the closet. Once it's full, I'll bring it to Antonio's and let Brett pick whatever she wants from it. The other stuff is going to go to the firehouse where Severide and Cruz can split it up." Gabby smiled when she said Cruz is going to be a dad. "Okay, be honest with me. How do you think Cruz is going to be as a dad? He going to be the control freak or the cool dad?"

We both looked at each other at the same time and said what we were both thinking. "Control freak." I chuckled and smiled. "Honestly, the guy doesn't have a relax mode. He is always stressed. Remember when he and Ottis were trying to get the Slamigan started? I mean, he was so controlling about everything around that thing. By the way, still not a big fan of it. I get it's useful but...I don't like it. It's not as easy to use even though it's supposed to be."

Gabby then nodded. "Not like you really used it much. I mean, you were fire captain. It was either Cruz or Stella who used it. And they are great at using it. Honestly, I mean...Stella can open a door alone. And she's a girl! You would never expect that to be said about a woman like 5 years ago." I nodded and agreed smiling. "God, you should see how much she improved between the time you left and now. It is a great sight to see."

Gabby smiled when I said that. "I am just glad you are always very supportive when it comes to female firefighters. It was one of the reasons why I said yes to marrying you the second time around." I then tried to think about which time she meant. "The race to the top of the building right?" Gabby nodded and smiled. "I was so shocked. I mean, that was a great proposal. I swear, you are going to make it so hard on Matteo to do a good proposal. Compared to your proposals...they are not going to compare."

I chuckled. "Well, let's just hope that he only gets engaged once or at the very least, twice without any breakups between the engagement and wedding." I nodded and agreed. "Trust me, he will. He is our son. But let's not talk about something that's like 25 years down the road. He's still our baby. I am not ready to think about our little guy growing up and going to college, getting married and everything." I nodded and agreed. "Definitely not." 

Smiling as we held each other close, I then moved to kiss Gabby's forehead when I wrapped my arm around her back. That's when I felt her move her hand further and further down my chest before teasing me a bit when she got to my sweats. I then moved my hand to her butt and smirked. "God, you are such a turn on." She nodded and smirked. "Sorry, I just wanted to tease you a bit considering you are shirtless right now." I smiled when she said that. 

"Would you rather I not be shirtless?" I then started to get out of bed to go grab a shirt when she grabbed my arm and tugged me back into bed. "Not a chance, now get back here and grab the tv remote. Let's watch some tv instead of it just being so quiet in here." I agreed and nodded. Moving to grab the remote from my side table, I then turned the TV on before rubbing Gabby's back. "Live TV or recordings?" She then turned to look at the recordings we had. "Put an episode of Dateline on. Preferable, one with Keith Morrison." I agreed and nodded before doing as she asked.