Chapter 777

Gabby's POV: Once I made my way out to the living room, I smiled when I saw Matt sitting on the couch. He was currently waiting for me to bring Matteo out to him so that he could feed him for the last time tonight. "You sure you want to feed him? Because I can if you want to do something else." Matt just looked at me. "Gives me time to bond more with him. Plus, you already did bath time." I nodded and agreed before moving to put Matteo in Matt's arms. Once Matt was holding him close, I smiled and sat down next to them.

Matt then moved to start giving Matteo his bottle while holding him on his chest. "There we go buddy, enjoy some nice milk." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his and then kissed his bicep softly. He was a great dad and we both knew it. "We staying here again tomorrow?" Turning his head to look at me. "I want to go out and take a walk around the block before it gets too busy. We can at least do that. Daily exercise and fresh air is good for us." I agreed and smiled at him because it was a great idea.

I then decided to lay down more. Turning to look down at me, Matt smiled. "You getting tired already?" I shook my head. "No, I am just getting comfortable and resting. However, I am going to get even more comfortable when you take off that shirt and those pants of yours so you can hold me in your arms." Matt then looked at me and smiled. "Let me guess...even though we are out here, you expect a bit of pleasure?" I nodded. "You did see I was wearing a nightie right?" Matt chuckled and nodded. "Then go close the blinds." 

I turned to look at the windows when I saw the blinds were open a bit. Getting up from the bed, I went to do just that. I wanted to make sure we had privacy. Yet, I also knew we couldn't be too loud since Matteo was here with us. "Just remember though that he is literally in his crib right there next to us and that we can't moan very much or else he will be woken up easily." Matt then looked at me. "Oh, I didn't mean too sexual. I just meant maybe me running my hand on your body and sharing a few sexy kisses while you laid down on my chest."

I liked the sound of that and smiled before nodding. "Definitely, that sounds perfect. Anyways, we both know that I wouldn't have it any other way. I love laying down on that nice muscular chest of yours. Or, against you at least so that I can run my hand around your chest." Matt nodded and smiled as he turned to look at Matteo again. He decided to take the bottle of out his mouth so that he could slow him down. "He's eating too fast." I nodded and agreed.

"He's been doing that a lot lately. Good idea stopping for a bit. Hopefully that can stop him from spitting up." Matt nodded. "I looked up online to see how to stop them from spitting up. They recommended doing it so, I am going to start. Then, if he's still hungry...he'll grab the bottle. But, if he isn't...then we just put it down and let him fall asleep." I nodded and agreed once again before moving to lay down in bed next to Matt. "How about you finish feeding him and then we can cuddle okay? Put him in his bed. I want my man to hold me in bed."

Matt smiled and nodded as he turned to look at me. He then moved to get up and went to put Matteo in the little crib we have in there for him. Looking down at him, Matt smiled as he rubbed his head and bent down to kiss him. "Night buddy, mommy and daddy love you." Matteo then rolled over onto his other side. Covering him up, Matt smiled at him one more time before turning to look at me. Taking off his shirt as well as his jogging pants, Matt set them down at the end of the bed before getting back in with me. "Now, get over here you sexy thing."

I smiled and nodded before crawling over to Matt. Once I was close to him, I moved to lay down on his chest before kissing him softly. Grabbing my neck as he held me in his arms, Matt then rolled over onto his side and just held me against his chest. "God, you are such a tease and I Want you to just stay like this for the rest of the night." I then moved to tug the covers up before putting my hand on his chest. Rubbing it as I pulled away from the kiss, I smirked at him. "You mean me against your chest in some sexy lingerie which you like?"

Matt nodded and smiled as he moved his hand to my hip before bending down to kiss me neck. I moaned quickly as he did that before grabbing the back of his head. "Matt, Matteo is right there behind you." Turning his head to look at me as I laid my head down on a pillow, he smirked. "Sorry if his mom is so fuckin' gorgeous." I smiled and then rubbed his chest again. "Maybe we should move this to the bed. If we are going to get steamy....we should do it in our bed." Matt nodded and smirked. "But I Just got him to sleep." I then moved to kiss him softly. "I was considering wearing this all day tomorrow in bed." Matt then smiled. "To bed we go." Matt then got up and picked me up in his arms. 

Putting me over his shoulder, I laughed and smiled as he carried me right to bed. "Matt, don't drop me!" Matt chuckled and nodded. "Trust me, I won't." Once we were in the bedroom, Matt moved to lay me down in bed and then leaned over to kiss me softly. "Listen, I am going to move Matteo from the crib in the living room to his nursery. Then, I am coming in here and getting pleasure from my wife." I nodded and smiled. "Yes please." Matt gave me a quick kiss before walking away in his boxers to put Matteo in his nursery.

Laying there, I smirked because I was getting exactly what I wanted tonight...Matt all over me.