Chapter 761

Gabby's POV: When Matt told me the idea he had for New Year's Eve...all I could think about how perfect and romantic it was. It would be something different that we've never done before. However, we weren't going to be alone. I had to break it to him that Matteo was going to have to come with us to the cabin if he wanted to do that. I am not ringing in 2021, Matteo's first New Year's without him. I want to see him when he goes to bed in 2020 and when he wakes up in 2021. Looking at Matt. "I'm all for the plans but...."

Matt then looked at me. "You don't like one part of them don't you?" I nodded and sighed. "Matt, I will gladly go but...we have to bring Matteo with us. It's his first New Year's Eve and I want him to experience it with us. I want my face to be the last thing he sees when he goes to bed in 2020 and the first thing he sees when he wakes up in 2021." Matt smiled when he said that. "Or my face." I chuckled and nodded as I felt him wrap his arm around me while I laughed in his chest.

Matt then kissed my head and nodded. "I would like to have him there too. Honestly, I already knew that we would probably bring Matteo. We may have planned not to but, knowing us...we would literally just drive right back here and get him before we spend New Year's Eve alone." I nodded when he said that and smiled. I then went and grabbed the iPad he had before putting it next to me. I then moved to climb on top of Matt and lay down on his chest.

Matt smiled as he wrapped his arms around me. "Someone likes laying down on my chest don't they?" Moving to tug the covers up more, Matt grabbed the iPad while wrapping his arms around me. He then kissed my forehead as he opened the iPad to continue shopping. Matt then went to start looking at the jewelry when I stopped him. "Matt, not jewelry. I barely wear any. And when I do wear jewelry, it's mostly to events." Matt nodded. "Let me at least replace the earrings you wore to go to your parents then-anniversary party." Gabby then shook her head.

"No thank you, I don't want to have a replica of those. Trust me, that is a night I want to forget. It was horrible and so embarrassing for my mom. I mean, she was not happy after that. Also, I didn't loose them in the fire. I threw those out." Matt smiled and understood before kissing my forehead again. I then moved my hand to his chest when I started feeling Matt rub my arm. This was exactly what I needed today. Time in bed with my man and our son. This was so comfortable. I wish I didn't have to move but, I did when my phone rang.

That's when I remembered that it also worked on my iPad. Looking at the caller ID, I saw it was Jay and Erin calling on FaceTime. I looked up at Matt. "Wonder what they want?" He then moved to accept the call. "How about we find out?" Wrapping his arm around me, Matt kissed my head again when the call connected to Jay. Looking at us, he smiled. "God Matt, you are really enjoying the stay-at-home aren't you?" Matt smiled. "Let me see, my gorgeous wife on my chest a lot? Uhm, hell yes. What can we do for you?"

Jay sighed and then turned the iPad to face Erin. "Can you please tell my wife that she shouldn't me stressing about this little paint issue here in the nursery?" He then zoomed in to show us what he meant. I laughed and smiled. "Jay, you do realize that women who are pregnant do this all the time right? It's called hormones. Haven't you been getting a lot more sex recently?" Jay then turned the camera around and then nodded. Matt just glared at him and rolled his eyes. "Didn't need to know that." I then turned my attention back to Jay. "Ignore him, he's useless right now in your situation."

"Hey! I would like to remind you that I have always only lived with women...so, I am not useless." I nodded and agreed before going back to my conversation with Jay and Erin. I then looked at Erin. "Erin, is there something more that is really bothering you? Girl, we both know that's probably what's happening. Remember, I just went through all of the same phases that you are currently going through during your pregnancy." She then sighed and got up to look at me.

"Fine, I guess I just feel useless right now. I mean, I am almost 5 months pregnant and look like a whale. I am surprised that I am not having twins based on how big I am but, doctor says it's only one girl in there." That's when I saw her cover her mouth....obviously having not yet told Jay. Jay then looked at her. "Gabby, we'll have to call you back okay?" I nodded and agreed, knowing he needs to talk to her.