Chapter 696

Gabby's POV: After spending the last hour in bed with Matt, I sighed as I laid down in bed with nothing but the sheets on top of us. Matt had his arm around my waist and his chin on my shoulder as he continued to give me a little bit more pleasure by kissing my back. "I'm sorry." Looking over my shoulder, I sighed when I rolled over to look at him. "It wasn't just your fault. It was mine too. I let you go forward because this is hard. I want you but, I can't have you."

Matt then nodded before bringing me close to him. He then grabbed my hand and rubbed it. "You can always have me. However, we just have to time it right. Time it when you can't get pregnant." I nodded and sighed before intertwining our fingers. I then kissed his hand softly while snuggling up to him again. Matt then grabbed the back of my head as he heard me start to cry. "I can't do it again Matt. Have another abortion this soon. It's so hard."

He nodded and agreed before smiling. "I know baby. That's why I put protection on." I then leaned back and looked at him. "When?" Matt smiled at me and then ran his finger down my arm. "I've been putting one on every time we get in bed together with our clothes off in the middle of the day. Better to be safe than sorry." I smiled when he said that before going to grab his neck and kissing him softly. "God, I love you. Anyways, I'm on the pill too."

Matt nodded and smiled. "Probably nothing to worry about then if you want to go for Round 2?" I smirked when he said that and went to wrap my arms around his neck, about to say yes when Matteo woke up. Grabbing Matt's neck to kiss it softly, I sighed before turning his head to kiss him softly. "Go get him for me and then put a fresh one on. We'll pick this up later." Matt chuckled and nodded, kissing me softly before getting up.

Grabbing his boxers to put them on, I smiled as he walked away to Matteo's nursery so that he could get him for me. That's when I got up and went to grab my underwear and a bathrobe. I had to go prepare a bottle for him since we are going to start using formula now. God, this will be much easier than breastfeeding. And it will allow Matt to feed him.