Chapter 675

Matt's POV: After putting Matteo in his crib, I smiled as I covered him up and bent down to kiss his head. I then moved to get into bed while just wearing my boxers since Gabby wanted me. I was now waiting for her to walk in when I saw her walk in taking off her shirt. I then smiled when it came off because it revealed her body. "You look amazing." She smiled at me as I sat in bed.

"I can say the same about you." Setting her shirt down in the hamper, she then took her sweats off before getting in bed with me. Putting my hand on her hip to bring her against my chest, I smiled as I kissed her softly before leaning over her. Slipping her legs in between mine, Gabby smiled as she grabbed my neck. "Remember, not too far. We aren't taking the risk." 

I knew what she was talking about and nodded as I held her against my chest. I then turned my head and looked down at her. "I don't need to be reminded Gabby. Trust me." Moving to cuddle up to me, she moved her arm around my back and then rubbed it. "Sorry, just cautious." I nodded and understood. "Gabby, remember...I am your husband, my job is to protect you."

Gabby nodded and then just cuddled up to me more. Moving her hand back to my chest, she kissed my chest softly before feeling me rub her arm. "Gabby, I love you and I want you to remember that. I don't need anymore kids from you, all I need is you. However, if you want...I can go put a condom on so you're more confident." Gabby sighed and looked at me.

"How are you okay with that though? Me having to ask you to wear a condom when you're my husband? I mean...every husband wants sex. More importantly, unprotected sex. How can you deal with it baby?" I sighed and looked at her I then moved to roll over so she was on my chest. Laying her head down on my shoulder, she sighed while holding me. 

I then went to rub her back and whispered to her. "I deal with it by remembering that I love you, that you love me and that I am doing it to keep you in my life. However, that's only until I get a vasectomy. Well, we both do." Gabby leaned up and looked at me. "You are serious when it comes to getting a vasectomy at your age?"