Chapter 674

Gabby's POV: After spending the past 30 minutes playing with Matt and the yogurt, his shirt was now covered in it. He was in the kitchen trying to clean it up but it was useless. "Matt, just change your shirt. It's easier." Matt sighed as he looked at me and nodded. Taking off his shirt before walking away to the kitchen, he saw me staring at him. No matter how many times I saw him shirtless, I was still amazed at the fact he still had that nice of a body. I mean, he doesn't work out yet he looks amazing. It makes me jealous.

"Okay, why do you always stare at me when I take off my shirt?" I smile at him. "Because my husband is really hot. Oh, and because you make me jealous." I then walk over to the couch again and sit down. Matt was confused by my answer. "How do I make you jealous when I never flirt with other women because I don't notice any other women?" I turned to look at him. "You look like that and never workout! Yet, I needed to workout to loose the weight."

Matt smiled. "Called being a firefighter. And I do workout. I sneak out of bed every morning and use weights I keep hidden under the couch." I then move to look under the couch and see weights. "That's where you keep then. Wait a second, when did you buy those?" He looked at me and smiled. "Severide gave me some. He got some new ones, I took his old ones." I nodded and smiled. "Well, keep it up. It's hot." He smiled at me and then bent down to kiss me.

I smiled while kissing him too before rubbing his neck. I turned my head to see Matteo was asleep. "Let's put him in his crib. We can spend some time in bed together." He looked at mea nd nodded, knowing exactly what kind of time I was talking about. "I need to wear one." I knew what he was talking about. A condom. I agreed. "Yes, now go get changed and get in bed." He nodded and then went to grab Matteo for me. I smiled as I watched him walk away, ready to relax with him in bed.