Violet, Want Some Lunch?

An Hour Later when Matt is back at home with Violet:

Gabby's POV: As I stand in the kitchen making us some lunch, I smile when I heard the door open. Turning around, I see Violet and Matt walk in. "Hey, perfect timing. I just made us a chicken caesar salad." Matt smiled as he looked at me. "Thanks." Violet then looked at Matt. "Can I hold Matteo like you promised uncle Matt?" Matt nodded. "Just wash your hands first."

Violet nodded and looked for the washroom. "Here Violet, the washroom is here." I led her into the washroom and smiled. "Thanks for letting me stay here Gabby." I smiled at her. "It's okay, you're our niece. Family helps family." She nodded and then went to wash her hands. I then walked out to Matt and smiled. "She okay with sleeping on the couch?" Matt nodded.

"She'll be fine. She has the TV." I chuckled and nodded. "We have a TV in our room too." Matt smiled as he came to walk up to me. Wrapping his arms around me. "I am so glad I hung that up." I then smiled while leaning up to kiss him softly. Taking it slow with him, I smiled before pulling away when I heard Violet. "Gross." Matt looked at her and chuckled.

"Violet, shut up. You should've seen your parents when they had you. And I was living with you at the time." Violet nodded and then went to grab some salad. I then looked up at Matt. "Really?" Matt nodded and smiled. "C'mon, let's eat and we can hang out with Violet." We both smiled as we went to grab some of the salad I made, ready to spend some time with Violet.