Chapter 664

Matt's POV: After making our way into our bedroom and saying goodnight to Violet, I moved to lock the door to guarantee that we would be alone. I then looked at Gabby as she went to brush her teeth in the master bathroom. Taking off my shirt and putting it in the hamper...I smiled as I moved to walk up behind her in the washroom. Gabby smiled when I did that before turning around to put her hands on my chest. "God, you want to tease me don't you?"

I nodded and smiled while wrapping my arms around her. "I only do it because I love you like crazy." Gabby smiled as she moved her hand to my chest and then rubbed it. She then went to kiss me and smiled while wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "Brush your teeth. I'm staying right here close to you." I nodded and smiled before moving to grab my toothbrush. I then started to brush my teeth just like she wanted when I felt Gabby's lips on my neck.

I smiled as I put my hand on her hip before quickly brushing my teeth. I would brush better tomorrow. Right now, I wanted my wife in bed. Picking her up in my arms as I spit out the toothpaste and put my toothbrush away, I smiled as I shut the lights off and then looked at her. Gabby smiled as she grabbed my face before kissing me softly. Carrying her out to bed, I smiled while kissing her slowly. I then went and leaned her against the side of the bed.

Opening the covers to lay her down, I smirked as I went to take my pants off so I was just wearing my boxers. Gabby then decided to take off her shirt too, tugging me against her by grabbing my neck. Once I was on top of her, I closed the covers as we started to kiss each other slowly. Moving my hand to her hip as I held her against my chest, I smiled while we took our time with each other. I was so happy to be alone with her because this was exactly what I needed right now.

This time with her felt perfect. Not only because I was pleasing my gorgeous wife and the love of my life, it was also perfect because for a moment...the virus didn't exist and all that mattered was the love I felt for Gabby. The love I felt for our son. We spend the next 45 minutes just kissing each other in bed before eventually falling asleep in each other's arms. We didn't go all the way but, we went far enough that we ended up both just being in our underwear under the covers.