Chapter 745

Antonio's POV: When my mom asked me when Sylvie is due, I had to remember what the doctor told us at our last scan. I then calculated it in my head to double check when I heard Sylvie answer the question for me. "May 10th." I then turned to look at her. "Sorry I forgot." She nodded while continuing to cook. Leaning against the wall, I smiled at my mom. "Wow, so my number of grandchildren is going to double in only 7 months."

I nodded and smiled. "Did we tell you that we are expecting twins?" My mom stared at me, shocked. "Wow Antonio, twins! Let's hope you have one of each. That way your kids can mentor them." I nodded and agreed. "I am hoping to name then Valentina and Marco if they're one of each. However, my personal alternates are Antonio, Jr. and Maria." Sylvie then looked at me. "We are are not doing Antonio, Jr. I already told you that. In my opinion, if you are going to do a junior, it should be your oldest child."

I then nodded while looking at her. "Plus, it's not normal to do that in Fowlerton. I always said I would name my kids with names that are going to be understood in Fowlerton. I want to show them my hometown Antonio. Someday we have to go there. Especially if I Get a diamond on a certain finger." I then looked at her and sighed. "We are not talking about this again while my family is here." She nodded and agreed.

Matt then looked at me. "Hmm...this reminds me of a situation a few years ago. Oh, what was it again. Right, you complaining that I wasn't there for Gabby when she tried to adopt. What is it you told me. Oh right, either put a ring on it or stop stringing her along!" I then looked at him. "Yeah, yeah." Sylvie then glared at Antonio. "Follow your own advice Antonio or I'm moving back to Fowlerton with our baby." Antonio sighed and looked at me. "Give me time. Sylvie, Matt and Gabby have been married before. We have barely dated."

Sylvie nodded and agreed. "Fine, I'll give you until our kid turns 1 then, the pressure goes back on." I nodded and agreed and was about to walk over to her when I got a phone call from the Unit. I said I would be on call today and said they could call me in if they got a case. Luckily, I can work from home with the laptop. "Hey guys, listen...they need me on a case for a bit. That okay?" Gabby looked up at me and sighed. "Fine, just say hi to Jay and Erin for me. And thank Jay for his service on my behalf." I nodded and agreed. "Will do." I then waked over to Sylvie and went to kiss her. "I won't be long, I promise." Sylvie nodded and agreed before letting me go."