Chapter 731

Matt's POV: Once me and Gabby finished breakfast, I went to pay for us since we got a call from Antonio while we were eating. Apparently, he got called in for a case so he needed us to meet him at the district and get Matteo. We didn't mind though because we wanted to get him back. It was time for him to come out. Coming back from paying, I smiled at Gabby. "Ready to go get him?" Gabby then nodded and smiled, grabbing my hand while putting her check in her purse. 

"What's that?" Gabby then looked up at me. "My cut for September and October." She then turned to look at Hermann. "I expect the next one on New Year's Eve." Hermann then looked at her. "Of course Gabby. I promise. Just to let you know, we're closing that night. All the bars are required to close because of the COVID crisis." I nodded and agreed. "We're staying home anyways. Matteo is spending his first New Year's Eve in his crib."

Gabby chuckled and nodded before wrapping her arms around mine and intertwining our fingers. "Listen, let's get down to the district and get Matteo so we can head home." I nodded and agreed, kissing her head softly as I led her out of Molly's. While walking out, I waved to everybody and smiled at them. "Have a good day guys." They all waved back and smiled at us as we walked out of the bar so that we could make our way to the District.