Chapter 738

Matt's POV: After finishing breakfast, me and Gabby were now on our way out the door but Gabby was not making it easy. She was talking to her mom, going over Matteo's schedule again when I grabbed her coat. Walking up behind her, I moved to help her put it on before looking at her. "Gabby, she's already heard it once from me and once form you. I think she knows his schedule." Turning to look at me, Gabby sighed and nodded. "You're right."

Camila then looked at me. "Oh let her be Matt, she's a mom. This is what you should expect from her. Heck, you really don't think I worry every time I see an ambulance driving by? I specifically look to see if it's your Ambulance. Then I know to pray and make sure that you come home safe. Especially now that you have this little guy." Camila then rocked Matteo before kissing his forehead. "How long do you plan on being today? Because other than supper, I have no plans."

Gabby then looked at me. "Uhm, you can stay here. We'll be back later. And Matt, the supper plans she's talking about is us getting together with Antonio at his place. It's not every day my mom's in town so...we're having family dinner tonight instead of on Thanksgiving if that's okay? And mom, he tell you if Eva and Diego are coming?" Camila shook her head. "No, they're staying at their mom's. They'll be joining us on video." I nodded and agreed.

"Listen Gabby, we better get going. I want to get that good parking spot I like up front. Now Boden says masks are mandatory." Gabby nodded and agreed, going to get hers before walking over to Matteo. She then bent down and kissed his forehead. "See you later buddy. Thanks again mom. Call us if you need anything." Camila then nodded. "Of course sweetie."

Walking over to me, Gabby smiled as she went to grab my hand. I then went to grab my hat and proceeded to lead her out to our car, ready to go to the firehouse for the ceremony