Note to Readers

Hi Readers, hope you are enjoying the story. I just wanted to explain a bit about last chapter. I know it was out of the blue but...I wanted something to spice up this story and give me a new direction to go in. I hope this doesn't make people feel lost. However, I do hope that it reinvigorates this (long story) and makes people want to keep reading.

For the readers that have been here since the start. (Miracles: Dreams Come True) I just want to thank you all for staying in it for the long run. I don't know how long I am going to be writing this story but right now, I love writing it and hope to eventually add more to the saga. I also want to say I am really trying to bring in more characters other than Matt and Gabby but, it's hard.

Since this story is mostly a Dawsey Family Story, it has to revolve around them. So, I might try and create more situations like the one Matt is currently in so that I can bring in other characters from the Chicago Universe. (Fire, PD and Med.) Most of the time, the situations might just include Fire but, I will try my best to get the entire Universe involved in this story more often.

Now, thank you for reading this quick note. But, let's get back to the story shall we? Thanks again for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy. 

Also, one last note. In a previous note, I told you guys that I would be glad to incorporate some of your ideas in my story if you messaged me or left a comment about them. Please do that for me and I will definitely try and incorporate them into the story. Credit will be given! Thanks!