Chapter 786

Gabby's POV: After driving Matt home that afternoon, we both got out of the car. I was carrying some food from McDonalds while Matt was about to reach in and grab Matteo's car seat. However, I wasn't having any of it. "No. Matt, we already talked about this in the car. Come here and grab the McDonalds." Matt then looked at me through the van and nodded. Once he was next to me, he grabbed the food before kissing my head. "I understand, safety." I nodded and agreed, wrapping my arm around him. "Do me a favor and go sit on the couch after you get the food out? We'll eat in the living room then you're on bed rest."

Matt nodded and agreed as he walked into the house when I went to pick up Matteo's car seat. Walking behind him, I was glad Matt left the door open. It made it easier for me to walk in with Matteo. "Thanks for leaving it open." Matt nodded as he stood in the kitchen. He then went to grab some plates for us and started to get our food out. "Did you feed Matteo while I was at the hospital or do we need to feed him?" I then looked at him and sighed. "After we eat, you can feed him when you are relaxing in bed." I then moved to see Matteo down on the couch.

Picking him up out of his car seat, I then moved to put him in his chair. Once he was all comfortable, I walked over to Matt. "Sorry I'm not letting you do stuff with him...I'm just worried baby." I then moved to rub his back when I was standing next to him. Gently kissing his shoulder, I looked up at Matt. Looking into his eyes, I tried to figure out if he understood or not. Looking at me, Matt knew I was waiting for a response. Letting out a sigh, Matt looked at me. "Gabby, I'm fine. I can carry my own son for crying out loud." I nodded and then looked at him.

"Okay, after lunch you can put him in his crib. However, right now....I want you to eat. Promise me that we will not argue about this? I want what's best for you Matt." Matt nodded again and agreed. Kissing my forehead softly, I then saw Matt grab his food as he carried it to the living room where we would eat. I then went and made myself a plate of food too so that I could join him in the living room where we would be eating (a late) lunch together.