Chapter 735

Gabby's POV: After waiting for Matt to come out for 10 minutes, I decided to go see what was taking so long. It turned out that it really was a dirty diaper. What parents like to refer as a "blowout". I walked in and saw that Matt was shirtless. "C'mon buddy, let me get you clean. I need to prove to your mom that I can handle blowouts." I just laughed when he said that and moved to rub his arm. "I know you can. Need help?" Matt turned to look at me and sighed. "I tried my best." I then grabbed his cheek and kissed him softly.

Matt smiled while kissing me before looking at me. "I am going to sit outside." I then looked at him. "Shouldn't you take a shower?" I went to rub his chest, referring to how he was shirtless. He then looked at me and smiled. "I took it off as a precaution. Anyways, I have to change into a house shirt. This one is more for dates and being out with friends." He then grabbed the shirt and went to put it in the laundry before grabbing a new shirt.

"Yet you still put it in the laundry?" I walked up to Matteo and then went to finish changing him. Matt then walked over and smiled while wrapping his arm around me, putting his hand on my butt. "There was also baby drool on it." I nodded and agreed. "Isn't that always what it is? It's either poop or drool?" Matt then kissed my head. "Or pee." I agreed and then finished getting Matteo changed. Picking him up in my arms, I smiled at Matt.

Matt then stepped close to us both and brought us close. Bending down to kiss Matteo's forehead, he smiled as he moved his hands up my back. He then turned his head to look at me and kissed me softly. "I love you." I smiled when he said that. "I love you too." Matt then smiled as he wrapped his arm around me. "C'mon, let's go sit down on the couch. We can watch a Hallmark movie." I then nodded. "Those started today didn't they?"

Matt nodded and smiled as he led me to the couch. "You go pick one and I will make us some popcorn." I nodded as I went to the living room to sit on the couch. Putting Matteo in his chair, I smiled when I moved to sit on the couch. I then went to grab the remote, changing it to the Hallmark Channel-on-Demand to pick one of their movies to watch with Matt. While it was only November, I still loved their movies and will watch one with Matt anyday he offers.