Violet, Turn that Down

Gabby's POV: As I made my way out to the kitchen, I saw Violet in the living room watching TV. She went to turn the TV up instead of down and I wasn't happy. "Violet, turn that down or else you aren't watching TV. I have a baby sleeping in the other room." Violet nodded and turned it down. "What do you want for breakfast? Toast okay?" Violet turned to look at me and nodded.

"Do you have peanut butter?" I looked at her and nodded. "I also have Jam." That's when I heard Matt yell out of the shower. "She's allergic to raspberries Gabby, that's raspberry jam!" I nodded, unaware of that. "Okay then, forget the jam." Violet chuckled. "He's overprotective." I nodded and agreed. "Yes, but that's something I love about him. He protects his family."

Violet smiled when she got up and walked over to the bar. I then gave her the toast I made for her before deciding to make myself and Matt some bagels. "Awh, you have bagels?" I looked at her. "Sorry, these are ours. We need much more energy than you do." Violet looked at me confused. "Why, you're staying home?" I sighed. "A baby takes a lot of energy."

She nodded and understood. "Okay." I then smiled at her, walking around the counter before kissing her head. "Listen, I'm going back to bed. It was nice seeing you. Stay safe and have a good day at school okay kiddo?" Violet nodded and smiled. "My mom coming home today?" I nodded and smiled. "Yes, tell her I said hi." I then walked away with my bagel.