Chapter 724

Matt's POV: After watching the game for a while, it was now the 2nd intermission when I heard a ring on FaceTime. Grabbing my iPad to check who it was, I smiled when I saw it was Antonio. I turned to look at Gabby and sighed when I saw she was asleep. "Lord help me, don't yell." I then went to rub her arm. "Gabby." I hoped she would wake up as I answered Antonio's call. "Hi Antonio. Let me just wake Gabby up." Antonio looked at me. "If she's asleep then...."

I just looked at him. "She wanted to say goodnight to Matteo. She made sure that I would wake her up when you called." Gabby then woke up. "What time is it Matt?" I looked at her and then looked at Antonio. "It's 9 pm! And Matteo wants to say goodnight." Gabby then went and glared at her brother. "Oh, you are going to hate watching him tomorrow." Antonio looked at us confused. "I thought you said 1 night?" Gabby looked at him and sighed. "Yes, one night and one day. We'll be back around supper time."

He looked at us and sighed. "Fine, enjoy a date." Gabby smiled at her brother and liked that. "We can eat supper together after. You resolve things with Sylvie or are you going to need to stay at our place again?" I looked at her, nervous. "Wait, he staying if..." Gabby nodded. "Family." Antonio sighed and then looked at us. "Sylvie and me are not seeing eye to eye at the moment. However, she is letting me come home because I need more clothes. We're gonna hash it out."

Gabby sighed and looked at us both. "We'll be back around lunch tomorrow. You should go talk to her during the day when you guys are alone. Anyways, I want my cutie sooner than I'm letting on." I looked down at her. "I thought I was your cutie." Gabby smirked as she looked up at me. "You're my hunk, Matteo's my cutie." I smirked when she said that and was about to go kiss her when Antonio spoke up. "Uhm, right here guys. Matteo wants to say goodnight."

We then both turned to look at Matteo. "Goodnight buddy. We'll be home in the morning." Matteo then cuddled up to his uncle and nuzzled his head in the crook of his neck. I then smiled at Gabby. "Like mother, like son." Gabby then looked up at me. "You mean like father, like son?" I shook my head. "Look at how he's putting his head in Antonio's neck. Exactly like how you put your head in my neck." Gabby looked at Matteo and smiled. "Matteo."

Matteo then turned his head and looked at Gabby. "Hi buddy, you ready to go to bed?" He just laid down against Antonio again. "Antonio, go but him to bed please? We'll be back in the morning. Do you still have a couple bottles of formula ready?" Antonio nodded. "Gabby, I have 2 kids. I know what I'm doing." I just looked at him. "Antonio, let her be. This is her one and only chance to be an uptight, control freak of a new mom." Gabby then looked at me. 

"What did you just call me?" I then bit my lip and looked at her. She then got out of my arms and rolled over. "Goodnight Antonio." She then got up and went to go to the washroom to brush her teeth. I knew I screwed up and sighed. Antonio looked at me. Before he could say anything, I ended the call because I knew I had to clear this up if I wanted any sleep tonight.