Chapter 676

Gabby's POV: When Matt said he was willing to get a vasectomy at his age, I was shocked. I mean, he could never have kids again. And he's only 41. "Baby, you're only 41." Matt looked at me and then wrapped his arm around my back. Bringing me back down to his chest, he kissed my forehead while I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. "I know. Anyways, I don't know if I want to have kids any later than my age. I mean, I'll be in my 60s when he graduates college."

I then realized what he just said and stared at him. "Holy shit. You'll be retired." Matt chuckled and smiled before nodding. Running his wedding band up and down my back, I smiled when he calmed me down. "If it protects your life, I will do it. I already lost you once Gabby, I am never loosing you again." I smiled and then went to kiss his neck softly. "Remember when I did this while we were driving one day?" Matt laughed and nodded. "That was sexy."

I smiled as I calmed down and then rolled over to lay down next to him. I then decided to cuddle up to him and hugged his side. Wrapping his arm around me, he smiled while kissing my head. "You still want me in bed? I can get one on with your help?" I laughed and chuckled. "Sorry, I think I lost my mood when you mentioned the vasectomy." He nodded and agreed. He then decided to grab the TV remote and was about to turn it on when I stopped him.

"Grab your iPad instead to watch TV." He then turned to look at me and groaned. "I left it in the living room." I nodded and smiled at him before running my hand around his body. He got excited when I moved my hand to a certain place and then stared at me. "You are going to be the death of me woman!" He then rolled over on top of me again and kissed me softly. "God, I love you so much." I smiled when he said that. "I love you too Matt." 

He then kissed me one last time before getting up out of bed and walking out to the living room to grab his iPad. Moving to his side of the bed, I smiled because it was going to make it easier for him to get back in since my side of the bed is closer to the door. Also, that way I am closer to Matteo.