Chapter 715

Matt's POV: As we made our way up to Paradise Suite, I smiled when I moved to put the key in the door. Grabbing Gabby's hand when the door was unlocked, I smiled as I turned to look at her. "Let's change our memories of this day with a lot of fun." Gabby nodded and agreed smiling as I led her into the room. I then kicked the door closed behind us before bringing Gabby against my chest. Putting the do not disturb sign on the door handle, I smirked while holding Gabby. 

She then stepped close to me and smirked while wrapping her arms around my neck. Kissing me softly as she held me close, she smiled while grabbing the back of my head. "God, I was so worried today." I nodded before moving to kick off my shoes so that they were off. I then moved to pick her up in my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. "This was a great idea." She smiled and nodded as she kicked her high heels off. I then picked them up and moved them near the end of the bed as I carried her towards the bed. 

I then smirked as I set her down at the end of the bed before feeling her grab my jacket. "Remember the last time we did this here?" I nodded and smirked. "I believe the first thing you said...is this a mistake? I'm leaving in the morning." Gabby nodded. "And you said, and I'm staying." I smiled when I got my jacket off before throwing it away. I then turned her around to undo the tight dress to reveal what exactly she was wearing underneath the dress.

Taking it off, I smiled when I saw the sexy lingerie. Moving my hands to her back, I smirked as I helped her take off her dress. That's when I saw exactly how sexy the lingerie was. It was so tight, yet so soft. Turning her around again to face me, I smiled at her. "How is it possible that you look incredibly sexy, gorgeous, delicious and beautiful all at once?" Gabby smiled when I said that before grabbing my face. Kissing me softly, she felt her dress on the ground. 

She then moved to start undoing my shirt before taking it off my shoulders. I smiled when my shirt was off because it allowed me to pick her up. I then carried her to the bed and went to lay her down, opening the covers so she was waiting for me. That's when I felt her grab my belt. "Here baby, let me help you." I nodded and smirked when she said that before letting her take off my pants. I then felt her unbutton my jeans before unzipping them. I then moved to push her down on the bed as I took off my pants and then kicked them away.

Smiling when we were both undressed, I smirked while getting in bed on top of her. Moving my hand to her hip, I smiled as I leaned down to kiss her softly before moving to kiss her neck. "Oh Matt, that feels amazing." I smirked when she said that before moving my hand up her body, turning my head to kiss her softly. "God, I love you so much." Gabby smiled as she kissed me again before whispering to me. "I love you too and I am so glad you are safe."

I smiled when she said that before moving to lean my forehead against hers. "Didn't I promise that from now on I would always make it home to you every night?" She looked up at me and shook her head. "No, you never did." I then bit my lip. "Then take this as my promise to do that from now on. Whether it be work related or anything...I promise to always come home to you. There is nowhere I would rather me every night for the rest of my life."

Gabby smiled when I said that before kissing me again. Tugging her body against hers, we moved our bodies against one another in sync the entire time. This was going to be an amazing night whether we decided to go there or not. All I needed tonight was her against my chest, alone in this hotel. But lucky for me, Gabby decided to let me go all the way just like last time we were in this hotel. Of course this time, we used protection. And god was that fun.

Gabby decided to put the condom on for me. It was so hot and made me want her even more. Luckily for me, the minute it was on...Gabby was on top of me, kissing me slowly while I was making love to her under the covers. We stayed in sync pretty much for the next couple hours with only one thing on each other's minds...each other. I smiled because this was great and exactly what I needed after this long crazy day.