Chapter 716

Gabby's POV: After spending the past couple hours in bed, me and Matt were now in some bathrobes and standing close to one another on the balcony off our room. We had a bit of champagne too and were just enjoying ourselves. "How you feeling after today?" Matt looked at me as he wrapped his arm around my waist tighter. "Like I am getting a third chance with you."

I looked up at him confused. "I thought we already were on our third chance?" Matt chuckled. "Okay, then fourth chance. Whatever chance we're on. Doesn't matter which one...I am just glad that I am able to be with you again." I nodded and agreed when I decided to turn around and look at him. Leaning up to kiss him softly, I smiled as he took it slow with each other.

Feeling him rub my butt as he held me close, I felt safe in his arms and then smiled at him. "I am so glad we decided to take a night together in this hotel?" Matt then smirked at me. "Luckily Matteo is on formula now. Means we can easily extend it to two nights if we want to." I smiled when he said that. "You think Antonio would let us do that?"

Matt sighed and then kissed my forehead. "I am kidding. One night without our little guy is enough. Especially after everything that happened today. But let's not talk about that night. Right now, all I want to think about is us being alone with each other and enjoying this gorgeous view of the Chicago skyline." I smiled while feeling him grab my neck.

"We may be parents but, we are also a couple first. If we ever have an opportunity to take some time alone and concentrate on each other, I will gladly take it. Because first and foremost, I want our family to have a good foundation. And that foundation has to be our marriage." I smiled when he said that before kissing him softly. "I feel the same way."

Matt then smiled as he moved to grab my hand to lead me inside. "I'm getting cold, want to lay down in bed together and we can just relax in each other's arms? That's all I really want to do right now." I agreed and then smiled while walking inside with him so that we could get in bed. Following close behind me, Matt moved to close the doors to the balcony while I took off my robe.

Once my robe was off, I set it down at the end of the bed so that I was just wearing my lingerie again. I then smirked as I moved to get back in bed where we just spent the last little while having fun with each other. That's when I rolled over and watched Matt set our champagne glasses down on his side table before taking off his robe.

I couldn't help but stare at him because his body still all sweaty from when we got close in bed. And sweat just made his muscles stick out so much more. God I was lucky that he was all mine because if we weren't married, I would definitely be that jealous ex-wife who would hate watching another woman running her hands all over that body.

That's when I felt Matt join me in bed. Slipping close to me before closing the covers. I smiled while putting my hand on his chest and slipping my legs in between his. I then felt him grab my butt before putting his arm under my head. "Someone deciding to grab the booty tonight instead of my hip?" Matt chuckled and then moved his hand to my waist.

However, before he could, I stopped him. "I never said I didn't want you too. We are alone in a hotel suite which means we can be a little more intimate with each other. You can touch me in ways that would normally be very inappropriate if Matteo was around." Matt then smiled at me as he grabbed my butt while keeping me close ."You really think he understands yet?"

I shook my head and then laughed as I wrapped my arms around his waist. Matt then moved his hand to my back as he leaned down to kiss me softly. Taking our time as we shared a quick kiss with each other, I was so glad to be alone with Matt. That's when I heard somebody barge through the door. "Chicago PD, put you...." We then got close to one another and tugged the covers up to see Jay and Adam there. 

Matt just glared at them. "Dude, WTF!"