Chapter 681

Gabby's POV: After having a really nice supper with Matt, I was now laying down on the couch trying to watch TV while Matt was doing dishes. However, I was struggling to get comfortable on the couch. I wanted to stay there for a while because being in our room all the time wasn't the most fun thing but, it was so uncomfortable for me right now. I then got up and turned to look at Matt. Seeing he was still doing dishes, I decided to walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist from behind. Kissing his back softly, I spoke to him. "I'm going to lay down in bed."

Matt then turned around and nodded. "Let me guess, you aren't comfortable on the couch?" I shook my head. "God no, it's horrible. Anyways, I want to cuddle there with my guys tonight. I'll get Matteo changed for bed and then wait there for you to come join us. Then, I want a massage. You give me good shoulder rubs and I feel like I need that right now." Matt then moved to stand behind me and started to give me a massage. "Dang, your muscles are tight Gabby."

I nodded and then looked at him. "Finish the dishes, I will start feeding him so that you can give me a massage when you're done." Matt nodded and smiled as he went back to doing the dishes. "Take your time okay? I'm feeding him." Matt nodded. "Might also clean the counters. I made a bit of a mess while I was cooking." I nodded. "I wasn't going to say anything." Matt chuckled when I said that. "Just go lay down and relax. I'll be in soon for your massage."

I nodded and smiled before walking away to grab Matteo. I then made my way to the bedroom with him so that I could feed him before Matt came in for my massage.