Chapter 649

Back with Matt and Gabby at their apartment

Gabby's POV: As I walked around the apartment, I smiled as I prepared to do laundry because I saw Matt sitting on the couch with Matteo. I had just finished making some bottles which allowed Matt to spend some quality time with him. I was glad he could feed him for a while because it allowed us to get laundry done. Apparently, I'm the only one that can do it.

After starting the laundry, I walked out to the living room before walking up behind Matt and moving to kiss his head. He looked up at me and smiled. "How about you come sit down with us?" I nodded and smiled before moving to sit next to him. I then curled my legs up onto the couch and smiled at Matteo. Matt then wrapped his around my legs, holding me.

I then moved to rub his arm as I wrapped mine around his bicep. "How you feeling with all this?" I tried to get him to start the conversation because I didn't want to be the one to bring it up. Matt then sighed and looked at me. "I'm not going to lie. I'm worried." I felt him rub my leg and then kissed his arm to try and make him relax. "I mean, aren't you worried about all this?"

I nodded before going to rub Matteo's cheek. "Most of all...I'm worried about this guy. We both worked so hard for our family and to get each other back. Now, this stupid virus comes along." Matt nodded and agreed before kissing my head. "Think positively and relax. Now, how about we do something other than make out and relax in bed. Maybe we can play cards?"

I chuckled and smiled, liking the idea. "Finish feeding him. I'll go get them in the hallway closet. You're teaching me poker again. I forget how to play." Matt nodded and smiled as he let me get up so that I could go get the cards.