Chapter 656

Matt's POV: After spending the last hour explaining what an aneurysm was to Violet, she was now hugging me because I got emotional. I told her it's why me and Gabby split up. I told her that it's what stopped us from having a family and why we're so lucky to have Matteo. I sighed as I kissed her head. "Okay, we need to get to your homework." Violet just leaned back and nodded. "You sure you're okay uncle Matt?" I nodded and grabbed her hand. "I have everything I need."

Violet smiled when I said that. "Well, I'm glad. You are a great uncle. You must be a great dad if you're this great of an uncle to me." I chuckled and smiled before nodding. "Now, what homework are we talking? Please don't say Biology. I hated Biology." Violet smiled. "I can save that for later when Gabby can help me. I have Math right now." I nodded and was glad to help her with Math. Opening up her books, we started to get to work. 

That's when Gabby came out quickly. "I'd be glad to help with Biology right now if you don't mind. I just got Matteo down for a nap." I turned to look at her and agreed. "That's a better idea. We can do Math when he's awake Violet." Violet smiled and moved over on the couch to get help from Gabby. Sitting down on the couch next to Violet, I watched as Gabby helped her. Grabbing the work sheet Violet has, she looked over what she has to do. "It's questions from the textbook. Open it up and I can help read. Matt, take a break. We need space."

I smiled and nodded. "I'm going to go take a shower okay? I haven't taken one since the firehouse last night." Violet then looked at me. "So that's what stunk around here!" I just glared at her. "Hey! Be nice or else we're having a whole lot of beans for supper tonight." She gulped because she hates beans. I then walked away to go take a shower. Meanwhile, Gabby looked at her Biology homework. "Oh, this will be fun. You need to draw the anatomy of a heart." 

Violet nodded and grabbed her pencil crayons to do her homework.