Chapter 713

Matt's POV: After spending the last 30 minutes in the ER, me and Gabby were now out in the parking lot when I saw Antonio there with Matteo. Walking over to them, I smiled when I grabbed Matteo. "Hey buddy, daddy missed you." :I then kissed his forehead softly before holding him close. Antonio smiled at me. "Glad you're safe brother. You guys deserve this night off." I smiled at him and wrapped my arm around Gabby.

Gabby then hugged me. "I know it's a pandemic but...I need a night alone with him other than the place where I learned he was kidnapped. Plus, room service doesn't sound that bad." I smiled when she said that before kissing her head softly. Antonio then looked at us before looking at Matteo. "Mind if I stay at your place? Sylvie and me had a fight about how I responded to your kidnapping. She wanted me in the field, I didn't go because of COVID."

I just looked at him. "Seriously Antonio?" Antonio sighed and nodded. "Is that a yes?" Gabby smiled. "Just use the pullout couch. Our bed is off limits." Antonio smiled and nodded. He then walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Glad you're safe brother." I agreed and smiled while hugging me. "Keep our little guy safe tonight okay?" Antonio agreed and smiled. "Now get out of here and go have fun. But, not too much fun." Gabby then nodded and smiled as we walked away.

She then moved to whisper to me. "Don't worry, I packed some just in case." I chuckled when she said that before kissing her head, ready for a night alone with her.