Chapter 677

Matt's POV: Walking back into the bedroom, I saw that Gabby had moved over to my side of the bed. "If you want to switch sides...all you have to do is ask." Gabby looked up from her iPhone and then sighed while looking at me. "I like being close to Matteo. Might be easier at night." I nodded and agreed. Giving her iPad to her, I smiled while grabbing her things that were on her side table. I then walked around the bed and set them down.

I then grabbed my things and my iPad and walked back around the bed to my new side of the bed. "There, problem solved." Gabby smiled when I did that before watching me get in bed. "I keep forgetting that we both have iPads." I nodded. "I bought one when you left for Puerto Rico. You brought it with you. I couldn't stand not having one so...I bought one with the savings we had. The ones that was supposed to go the honeymoon we never took."

Gabby looked at me and I couldn't tell if she was going to yell at me or be okay with it. She then smiled at me and grabbed my hand. "It's okay. That isn't honeymoon money anymore. It's savings." I nodded and then went to grab my iPad to check my CFD e-mail. Opening it to see that the union e-mailed me, I sighed and saw that I have a new unit. "Hey, can I ask you something?" 

Gabby got confused when I said that. "Always." She then moved closer to me and looked at the iPad. "Why did my Union number change?" She looked at it and saw I was on her account. "I must've used your iPad to check my benefits and check my e-mail. You're on my account." He went and looked and nodded. He then saw that my name was still under Gabriella Dawson." 

She then smiled at me and I went to her profile. Pointing at her name. "Mind if I change this?" She nodded and smiled when I said that before watching me as I changed her name on file.