Jay Halstead

Meanwhile, in the hallway.

Jay's POV: As I walked down the halls of the hotel, I made my way to what I thought was the Governor's Suite. With SWAT behind me, I went to knock on the door. "CPD Come out Voluntarily or we come in!" That's when we turned to look at the manager who was there with us. He went to open the door for us to let us in. We then walked in and yelled..."Chicago PD, put you...."

That's when I realized we were in the wrong room because, to my great surprise...the suspect was not the ones in the bed. Instead, it was my friends Matt and Gabby Casey. "Dude, WTF!" I looked at Matt and gulped. "Isn't this the Governor's Suite?" Matt then looked at me. "No, this is the paradise suite! What are you guys doing here?" I then sighed.

"International Diamond Thief and Illegal Trading." Matt then nodded. "Well, if you don't mind...I was hoping to spend time with my wife after being kidnapped today." I then turned to look at my team to tell them to leave. "Heard about that, you okay?" Matt just glared at me. "I was okay when you disturbed...." I then got the message and left. "Sorry guys." Closing the door behind me, I left and the manager closed the door.

I then went to my team and then looked at them. "Other end of the hotel." They all looked at me, confused. "Since when are Matt and Gabby back together?" I heard Atwater say. He must not have gotten the message when he was in Seattle for vacation. "Since August. They had a kid." He nodded and agreed. "They married again?" I nodded. "Since August." We then all walked away to the other suite, really embarrassed after walking in on my friends.