Chapter 714

Gabby's POV: After driving Matt to the hotel I booked, I smirked as I saw him move his hand to my leg. "How far you letting me go tonight? Same as last time we were at this hotel...you know, the night that led to us getting married again?" Turning to look at him, I smiled before grabbing his hand. "We have no Matteo and I have condoms. I'm also on the pill so...we can go pretty far." Matt smirked when I said that before leaning over to kiss me. Grabbing his neck, I smiled while kissing him slowly. "I'm so glad you're safe and back in my arms." He nodded and smiled. "I can't wait to have you in my arms in the hotel bed. Same type as last time?"

I nodded and then let him go before getting out of his car. I then moved to grab my bag from the back before walking around to stand close to him. Grabbing his back from the back too, Matt smiled when I walked up to him. Moving close to him, I smiled as I went to kiss him softly before putting my hands on his chest. "Promise me something?" He nodded and agreed. "Anything." Moving my arms around his neck, I smiled while looking at him. "I get to wake up in your arms tomorrow morning here at the hotel." He agreed and smirked while kissing me.

I smiled as I moved to grab his neck before pulling away from the kiss and moving to grab his hand. Intertwining our fingers as we started to make our way inside, I smiled when we walked into the lobby because it was just as nice as I remembered it being when we came here last time. I then moved to lead Matt to the front desk before remembering to put my mask on. Once we made our way there, Matt let me do the talking. "Excuse me?" The clerk then looked up at us. "How can I help you two this afternoon?"

I smiled at the woman. "Reservation for 2 under Casey." She then went to look on the computer and smiled. "Hot date tonight?" Matt nodded and smiled. "Just got rescued after being kidnapped in the back of my work van. Wife decided to surprise me with a night without our son where we can just concentrate on each other and not have to cook." The clerk looked up at us and smiled. She then went to give us the room keys. "Here we go, Paradise Suite #1401."

Gabby then smiled when she grabbed my hand before moving to lead me towards the elevator. We were both excited to go upstairs because we missed each other today. I also knew that this place was going to bring back a lot of good memories for us. And tonight, we would make more memories here because it was going to be a night to remember. It'll be a good way to end this horrible day which started with me not knowing if I would ever see my family again.