Chapter 790

Matt's POV: After watching 3 episodes of Dateline, I heard Matteo trying to get my attention. It was his feeding time and was surprised that Gabby hadn't moved. Normally, she moves when he needs to eat. However, this time she didn't. Looking down at her, that's when I realized she fell asleep. I smiled because I knew she needed it. Trying not to wake her up, I slipped my arm out from under her and then quietly got up from the bed. I then went to grab Matteo from his crib and rubbed his back. Looking at him, I put my finger to my lips. "Mommy's sleeping."

That's when Gabby woke up. "Huh?" I just looked at her and smiled. "Go back to sleep babe. I got him." I then rubbed Matteo's back and kissed his forehead softly. "I think he just wants a bit of time with his dad. You fell asleep while we were watching the recordings." Gabby sighed and nodded. "God, is it really already 3:30?" I nodded and then kissed Matteo's head again. "I can take care of him if you need to rest more. I think he needs it too." Gabby shook her head.

"No, he shouldn't sleep too much during the day if we want him to sleep through the night. At least, I hope you want him to sleep during the night. I want him to. So, if you are okay with waking up with him...you do your thing." I just laughed a but and walked over to her. "Relax okay? Maybe you are tired because you are stressed." I then bent down and kissed her softly. "Need a snack or something?" Gabby thought about it. "Can you make me a smoothie?" I nodded and agreed. "I'll have to call Jay. I've been meaning to get a smoothie recipe from him."

Gabby just looked at me confused. "Jay?" I nodded. "Sometimes, when I go for my morning runs we run into each other. He always has this smoothie. I tried it once when I was out of water. He gave me some in my bottle. It tasted good, you might like it." Gabby smiled when I said that. "Think you can get the recipe for me while you also make him a bottle? I am just going to stay here and read on my iPad. Once the bottle is ready, bring it to me and I'll feed him. However, call Jay and ask for that recipe. I want it." I nodded and smiled. "Here, want to keep him?"

Gabby nodded and then reached out for Matteo. I then went to give him to her before bending down to kiss her softly. "I will be back when I get the recipe and make it." Gabby smiled and nodded. "Bottle first please." I nodded and agreed. Quickly walking over to my side of the bed, I Grabbed my phone off the side table. Once I had it, I made my way out to the kitchen to grab Gabby a bottle. Luckily, I had one in the fridge waiting for me. Setting my phone down on the counter, I grabbed it and went to head it up for her.

After heating it up for 30 seconds, I picked it up and carried it back to the bedroom for Gabby. Gabby just looked at me. "That was fast." I nodded and smiled. "This one was already made. I have to make a new one now though. I am also going to call Jay. So, just take your time and relax. I will be back soon." Gabby nodded and smiled. "Take your time. Gives me time to cuddle with his little guy." I chuckled and smiled as I grabbed her hand. God, I loved her so much. And my love for her grew more each and every day.

After letting her hand go, I made my way out to the kitchen and then went to grab my phone. Picking it up, I then hit Jay's number so that I could talk to him.