Chapter 1

*Dean's P.O.V* 

It was coming down to this. I was going to beat the shit out of that sellout bastard Seth Rollins. Today was Hell in a Cell. I get Seth all to myself in a cell. This was what I wanted for a long long time and I am gonna enjoy it so much. So right now at the moment I am backstage just walking around. I would be with Roman but he was out because he had to have an emergency surgery. It happened when it was the day before Night of Champions. Yeah he told me when it happened. So as I'm walking I see one of these divas. I noticed one that made me get these kind of butterflies in my stomach. Her name was Brooklyn. She was one hell of a wrestler. I just wished we were able to you know talk. She caught me looking at her and she gave me a small smile and I smiled back. Then I walked away. 

I decided that I would go to the catering because I had nothing to do and that my match wasn't until the main event that I have been told. I found Dolph Ziggler and I went over there and talked to him. 

"Hey Ziggler" I approached him.

"Sup Ambrose! How are ya?" he asked looking at me. I felt so giddy at the moment because this was the day that I have been waiting for. 

"I feel great. Never been better" I smirked. He nodded.

"I understand! Considering that you will be able to finally get your hands on Rollins" he said. I was still smirking. 

"He deserves everything that is gonna get handed to him"

"I agree with you on that" he said. I was not even nervous about this match considering that I have been waiting for it to happen. 

"Well I have to go because the show is gonna start soon and my match is first" he said standing up and I nodded.

"Good luck! I know you will win" I said smiling. 

"Thanks and good luck in your match" he said patting my shoulder and then walking away. I leaned against the table and just stayed there for a bit.

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

I was at the arena for Hell in a Cell. I didn't have a match but I was here to support my two friends Aj and Paige because they were going against each other for the Diva's Championship. I didn't really care who would win because they were my friends and they are really good at wrestling so it doesn't matter to me. I would be rooting for both.

I was talking to my other friends The Bella Twins when I did notice that The Dean Ambrose was starring at me. Can I just be honest for a second and just say that he is so attractive. His dirty blonde hair, his eyes, his arms. Everything about him is so attactive. I did smile at him and he smiled back at me and then he had walked away. We didn't really talk but I wish we did.

"Hey girl" Nikki said snapping her fingers in front of me. I shook my head and then looked back at her.

"What?" I asked and they chuckled.

"We saw you starring at Ambrose" Nikki said and I shrugged. 

"And?" I asked raising my eyebrow. 

"Do you like him?" I was caught off guard by their question. Like I said before, he was attractive but I just didn't know. Maybe but I don't know.

"I don't know. Maybe" I said avoiding eye contact with them. They were giggling and I didn't know why.

"Why are you guys giggling?"

"Because we find it cute. You guys would make a perfect couple" Brie said and Nikki nodded.

"You really think that?"