No Choice

Thrillkill
Chapter 179
August 25,2017

"Does Mila know?" I asked Major.

"Not at all," she said as she exhaled and passed me the blunt.

"We still going? I mean this is a huge ass favor," I said as I looked over at Major.

I watched as she nodded her head. I watched as this nigga name Carlos came and stood infront of us.

"I know it's a big favor, but I will owe you , my children will owe you, generations of my family to come will be in your debts," he said.

I watched as Major sighed. A side mission. This could be dangerous. But why not go out making some extra money. And favors for life. I licked my lips and nodded.

"Okay. Then. And this meeting never happened. But it did so be careful Carlos, just in case,"Raine said as I stood up.

We both felt it. We were begin watched and possibles heard. So now we are involved and Rain has more at steak now. So she was pissed. We had to go through with it.

"Goodbye Carlos," she said as we walked out the warehouse and got into her car.

We both looked at each other as she turned up the volume in her truck. It was one we bought on the way here. I licked my lips as we sat and listen to the radio. We pulled up in front of this house. We both got out and made are way inside. I smirked as she pulled back the floor in the kitchen. I shook my head.

'I'll have DJ, Sin, and Red to watch them. And I'll have  Nola watch them,' she sighed to me.

'I'll get the guys to keep surveillance on there guys' I sighed back.

I smirked. This could be the last run we need. Just to get it all out or systems. I watched as Rain licked her lips. She nodded and both we went. Down the dark tunnel that would lead us halfway to home.  It was gonna be an interesting year or so.