Support

Carmen
Chapter 14
March 4,2017

"Fuck you Red," I said and laughed.

"No for real though," she said and laughed.

I shook my head as we started looking at shirts.

"Got damn it Traci! It's spring we not wearing burgundy," I heard Heaven hiss.

"I'm not wearing yellow! I look stupid in yellow,"Traci said.

I laughed.

"You look stupid in anything Traci," Ricki said and laughed.

"Thats cause this nigga be trying to dress like a damn crayon," Heaven said and laughed.

"They are stupid," Red said and giggled as we watched them.

"They are so entertaining. It's worse when the other two are here," I said as Traci got Ricki in a headlock.

"What the hell Rain and Thrill doing here?" Nora said.

"Got damn," Frankie mumbled.

I turned to see Stormie walking out way eating ice cream at 11 in the morning. She had Mayra in her arms who was attacking this ice cream cone.  I smiled as I took in the powder blue suit that fit her perfectly. She matched it with a white dress shirt, powder blue bow tie with all the peanuts characters and a pair of brown oxfords.

"You lucky bitch," Red said.

I laughed as she came closer and sat Mayra down. I watched as Rain looked her dead in her eye.

"Bottle all that energy up go boom as soon as you see Mia Mia and MikMik," she said and smirked.

Mayra nodded her as she smiled and went on the hunt for Mia which wasn't far but I watched as Rain stood up and kept her eyes on Mayra until she ran over to Mika. She smiled and made her way over to me. I bit my lip as she stuck her hand in her pocket and slowly licked this ice cream cone and winked at me.

"Hello Ms. Rose," she said and kissed my cheek.

"Hey baby," I said.

"How's the shopping?" She asked me as she handed me her ice cream cone.

"It's going. How are the girls?" I asked her as I took the ice cream.

"Why do they have ice cream?" Mia asked.

I looked at Rainie as she chuckled and smiled. She was scared. Then on sugar is two tornadoes becoming one. It's exhausting.

"Yeah why do they have ice cream?" I asked her and smirked.

She looked away and then back at me. She shrugged her shoulders as she looked at me.

"They asked nicely," she said.

"It's too early for this sugar," Mia said.

"Not my problem mama," Rain said as she laughed and winked at my sister.

I giggled as I licked the waffle cone of what is now turning into cookie dough. I tugged on the bottom of her jacket.

"I like you in color suits," I said.