Point of it All

Mika
Bonus chapter 112
June 17,2017

I watched as Heaven placed the  headphones on London and grabbed Ra . It was literally 3 in the morning. London had on her Batman footies. She had them unzipped all the way down to her pull up. Ra was in a hello kitty pink onesie that was unsnapped with when a pair of spider man socks. London's hair was all over her head as her little undercut was starting to grow out. She looked at me and smiled as she held her binky between her teeth.

"Alright Little bit. What Stormie got you playing?" She asked Mayra.

"Keys!" She said and giggled.

I watched Heaven smile. I bit my lip her teeth were perfect. They matched her brown eyes and chocolate skin.

"Like me?" She asked Ra.

"Yess!!" She said and giggled.

"I knew I was your favorite," she said and then attacked my little sister with kisses.

"Papa plays too," Ra Ra said.

"I know. She taught me," she said and smiled as  Ra gasped.

I smiled as I watched them walk over to the keyboard.

"What we playing?" Heaven asked.

"Warm up!" London yelled.

"Yeah!" Mayra said.

"Mmm well we got a drummer, and two key players. What we missing?" I asked them.

"Y'all better not start without us!" Traci yelled as her and Ricki came running into the music room.

I laughed as they ran over to this nice ass collection of guitars and started to fight over a black and green one.

"Do you understand why I'm moving?" Heaven asked me as I looked back at the two as Ricki had Traci in a headlock.

"It was just you and them?" I asked her as I eyed her up and down as she glared at the two.

"Mhmm. Hold on baby.... Hey y'all stop that shit! You break anything I'm going to break your jaw, then Stormie will break y'all spines and I will help her!"  She yelled at them.

Traci had her arms around Ricki's waste and half way  in the air. I giggled. Traci places Ricki down and they both straighten out their clothes. Heaven was the baby and yet they never fucked with her. It was funny though. They were in all honesty like sisters. Closer than me and mines.

"Damn Heaven don't be so mean," Traci said as she strapped on the green guitar and Ricki grabbed an orange bass.

They all could play more than one thing. Which was dope. I know Rain plays a couple though.

"Heaven what else do you play?" I asked her.

She was glaring at Traci. Probably gonna knock her fucking head in. Her and Traci were always going at it.

"Drums and Bass," she said as she watched them plug everything in.

She ain't have time to really take me like she normally does.

"What about you Traci?" I asked her.

"Bass and Guitar," she said and smirked.

"Ricki?"

"Bass and drums. Major teaching me guitar next," she said.

"What about you London?" I asked her and smiled.

She smirked.

"Drums and Bass," she said.

I giggled and looked at Mayra.