Can you Fix it?

Mrs. Major
Chapter 77
May 19,2017

"It can wait," she mumbled as she grabbed my hand.

I smirked as she tried to pull me into her. She sighed and groaned. I turned around and led her to the room with the bed. She quickly turned me around and wrapped her arms around my waist. Her lips crashed into mines as her hands ran down to my ass. I moaned as I kissed her back and she picked me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she grunted and quickly laid us down on the bed.

"Mmm shit," I moaned as she sucked on my neck slowly and hard.

I felt her pull back and watched as she licked her lips.

"This blonde is doing something baby," she said and bit her lip.

"You like better than red?" I asked her.

She smirked and I ran my hand across her face.

"I love you in red in general," she said and smirked.

"What about the grey?" I asked her.

"Number 2 on Milas top 3 of fuck with my hormones," she said and chuckled.

I laughed and nibbled on my bottom lip. I ran my hand down the side of her face.

"You can't talk papi. When you wear sweatpants, or just your boxers around, it gets me," I said.

"That's why you always making me put on some pants?" She asked me as I felt her hand slid down the shorts I had on.

I gasped and bit my bottom lip as she slowly inserted her finger.

"Mhmm and you have a dick baby," I said.

"Oooo fuck," I moaned as she flicked her finger agaisnt my spot.

She bit down on my neck.

"We should get some ice," I mumbled.

I laughed as she pulled back and sighed.

"We probably should wait until my ankle doesn't feel fucking numb," she said.

I rolled my eyes and slapped her shoulder. I knew her ass was putting too much weight on it. I bit my lip. We could wait but she was looking to damn tempting.

"I thought it was nothing wrong with your face Major," I watched as her eyes dance.

"It's not but the way you looking... we both know imma try," she said.

I bit my lip. She wanted me to have everything. Her shit would probably tear. It was almost torn now. 

"At Least gimme a couple of hours,"she said.

"Ooo you must be hurting," I said and place my hand on the side of her face.

"Yeah but it ain't nothing wrong with my face," she said and smirked.

I bit my bottom lip as I looked over at Rain. I smirked and laid my head on her chest.  We had change positions.

"How's your ankle?" I asked her.

"Fucker hurts," she said and chuckled.

I giggled and sat up and pecked her lips. I got out of bed and made my way to the fridge she had behind the bar.

"You know I do love this room," I said as I pulled some ice out of the freezer.

"Yeah. We really ain't gotta leave," she said as I watched her grab a blunt off the nightstand.