Not a safe Zone

Mila
Chapter 142
July 4

"Damn it! Y'all stop running through this house!" Mia yelled.

I laughed as Thrill and London stopped running and turned to look at her. I smirked.

"Who the hell do you think you are yelling at?" Thrill asked.

"All y'all! I got food in my hands," she said as she sat the  bowl back on the counter.

"Naw... but you... yelling though. We don't like that shit," Thrill said.

"What are you going to do about it?" She said and placed her hands on her hips.

"You're cheating Little Ms. Mayra," I heard Rain yelled as she came running in the kitchen.

I laughed as she ran behind me.

"Ahhhh what the fuck is that?" I heard Mia scream.

I laughed as Traci came running in with Mayra on her shoulders and they both had water guns. Like big ass super soakers. Well the girls were smaller but not by much.

"Koolaid!" London yelled.

I looked over at her as her and Thrillas they  lit Mia up. I don't think London trusts her or Mia yet. Maybe more so Mia cause she kind of comes and goes. But Traci and Ricki come and go too. So I don't know what the problem is really. I watched as Thrill lifted her onto his shoulders.

"Mila would you tell them to stop?!" Mia yelled.

I laughed as they all stopped and looked at  Mia.

"Why she yelling?" Rain asked.

"Y'all was just yelling," I said and laughed.

"We were yelling out of fun. She yelled out of anger. It's a difference," she said.

"Y'all are fucking her up though," I said.

"She is uptight though," she said and kissed my neck.

"What the fuck is this milk?" Mia screamed.

I bit my lip as Rain pulled me in closer to her body. Her hands slowly made their way down my stomach.

"Chocolate!" Traci said.

"Imma fuck you up!" Mia yelled.

I laughed as she began to chase Traci and Ra out the kitchen. I groaned as she bit down on my neck and slowly pulled back.

"Hit her RaRa!" Traci yelled.

"Hep Lon!" Ra yelled as Mia kept trying to dodge this stream of milk.

"Let's go!" London said as she looked at Rain and tapped Thrills head.

Thrill smirked and I felt Rain put a  kiss on my cheek before they ran out the door.

"Got damn it Mika!" Heaven yelled as she came running through the kitchen.

I laughed as a water balloon smashed into her back.

"I told you to fucking stop playing with me!" Mika yelled as she came walking into the kitchen.

I raised my eyebrow as she stopped and looked at me.

"They play too damn much," she said and chuckled.

"They're just big ass kids," I said as I watched them have this water assault on Mia.

"She needs to be one too," Mika said.

"We all do," I mumbled as I watched Rain  pick my sister up and toss her in the pool.

"Speaking of where is Trina?" She asked me.

"Just wait one second," I said.

She raised her eyebrow. I smirked as Trina came running down the stairs.

"Damn Esh! said I'm sorry!" She yelled as she came running pass us with Esha not too far behind.

"No,' cause you playin'!" Esha said as they both ran outside.

"What is wrong with them?" Mika asked and laughed.

"They were all smoking together. Well most of them. So this is probably Traci and Ricki," I said and laughed.

"Where is Ricki?" She asked me.

"Put me down Ricki. I swear I'm not playing with your dumbass," I heard Red say as Ricki walked pass with her tossed over her shoulder.

"I'm finna put yo little ass down alright," Ricki said as she winked at me then took a cherry and walked out the door.

"Miguel should be here if he not already. That nigga know how to lay low," I said and chuckled.

He don't be with none of them shits until he is ready. She nodded her head.

"I need to hang with him then," she said and grabbed a grape.

"Come on let's go," I said.

"Why? You are like a safe zone," she said as she took a couple of cherries.

I laughed. I looked out the window and licked my lips as I watched my wife run from London and Mayra who were chasing her with their water guns. I smiled. They look like they were having fun. When they have fun I get dragged into it. Besides I think my wife's shorts are too little. I bit my lip. If they were she was gonna have to change.

"I'm not that safe," I said as I watched Ricki toss Red into the pool.

I laughed as Traci picked up Mia and jumped in the pool with her. I groaned as I watched Rain  bend down and talk to the girls as Esha tackled Trina into the pool.  Those shorts were pretty tight. They just hugged her ass and thighs so well. Even more so since she was squating.

"Nope," Miguel said as I turned to see him walk right back out the kitchen.

"Not today!" He yelled as he made his way somewhere in this house.

I laughed and looked at Mika as she held her sides.  I yelped as I felt Rain's arms wrap around my body and streams of koolaid and water hit my body.

"Stop it!" I yelled and laughed as I shielded my eyes from the liquid.

I heard her chuckle as she began to run out the kitchen. I hope they know they finna clean up this kitchen.

"Put me down Stormie and y'all better clean my kitchen," I said as I felt the sun hit my skin and the smell of the chicken on the grill hit me full force.

"Okay," she said as she threw me in the pool.

I groaned and hit the water. This is not what I meant all  by putting me down. Imma get her ass.