Like That?

R.Major
Chapter 46
April 10,2017

"It's entirely like that," I heard my wife's voice echoed in my ears.

I smirked as my ears perked up and my dick twitched. I missed that so damn much. Then she been teasing me. She knows I'm horny as fuck. She won't go to sleep without me and when I do leave she has small attacks that are getting so much better. I'm hoping this month long honeymoon helps. If not well I guess we are going to just have to extend it. I mean she don't really need to work anymore.

"Damn how long y'all gonna be gone?" Miguel asked.

"A year," I said as I lit the fire and I felt Ms. Rose slap my shoulder as she sat down on the outdoor sofa.

"A couple of weeks," she said and giggled as  I licked my lips and shrugged.

"Right. So a few months," Miguel said as we laughed.

"Anyway, who gonna watch the girls?" Thrill asked.

I licked my lips and looked at Mila. I watched as she started to stuff the cones. I bit my lip she knew what I needed.

"My sisters," she said as I walked back into the house to get the meat I had been prepping since last night.

I knew this was going to happen and I was okay with it. Mostly because I wouldn't have to see them for a month. I walked into the kitchen and over to the fridge. I pulled the chicken I had been letting marinate in this jerk seasoning.  I also grabbed the ribs and rib tips out too.

"Got damn teachers," Trina mumbled as she walked into the kitchen.

I shook my head. I licked my lips and grabbed the hot dogs and burgers too. I don't know how the girls gonna react to the chicken.

"Rain," She said as I looked up at her.

"What's up lil sis?" I asked her.

"Can you make my teacher vanish for a week?" She asked me.

I laughed and shook my head no and debated on what would take the longest and how hungry these greedy ass niggas finna be. They will literally eat you out of house and home.

"Why not?" She whined.

"What you do?" I asked her as I looked up at her.

"Nothing. I swear. She just got it out for me," she said as she grabbed the grapes off the counter.

"She might like you," I said and shrugged.

"She is sexy," she said.

"Hit that shit then," I said and laughed as she tossed a grape at me.

"She like 25 and I don't know if she going this way or not," she said as she followed my movements with her eyes.