Idle Bonding

Mrs. Major
Chapter 50
April 10,2017

"What color you gonna do?" Mika asked as she ran her hands through my hair.

"I was thinking her favorite color," I said and smirked.

"I'm not dying yo head some dumbass color Mila," she said.

"Girl, her favorite color is grey," Heaven said and laughed.

"Oh. You trying to go old lady on us?" Mika said.

I laughed and shook my head no. 

"It probably don't matter. Rain got to much built up to notice," Red said and laughed.

"She will notice, she always notice," I said.

"It don't matter y'all not meeting up until later anyway," Mia said.

"It's about anticipation though," Heaven said as she looked at Mika and smirked.

"Yup. It helps to build up on foreplay. You know she will like it, but you don't know which reaction to get. She also knows you are doing something but she don't know what. But both y'all can't wait. Especially if you take long enough she almost forget about you..."

"Then right when she remembers you walk through the door," Sin said as she finished my thoughts.

"You do that shit too?" She asked me as we both laughed.

I nodded my head. It made things even more intense.

"It's the fucking best sis," I said as she walked over and dapped me up.

"What kind of confusing shit is that?" Mia asked.

"The same reason you are easy," Mika mumbled.

I laughed. I mean you just gotta try it.

"You see this is why Traci be talking about yo ass," Heaven said as she stood up.

"What you mean?" Mia said as she looked at her.

"See y'all at the strip club," she said as she walked out my room.

"Where she going?" Mia asked her.

"I swear sis since you ain't been stripping you have lost it some," I said and laughed.

"Well how the hell did you keep it?" She asked me.

"I had to do it a little longer," I said and licked my lips.

"Speaking of stripping. Have y'all seen this nigga in action?" Sin said and licked her lips.

"I have," Mia said and smirked.

"And I Must say my little sister is a beast on the pole," she said and laughed as her and Sin slapped hands.

"Like the damn control of it all," Sin said as she smirked.

"You not lying, you must of got a taste of it," Mia said.

"What a minute?!" Red yelled.

They both looked at her. 

"I wanna see this shit," she said as she looked at me.

Before I knew it Heaven came running in the door at full speed. With Traci and Ricki behind her.

"You... on... oh shit that's a long run," Traci groaned.

"That's cause y'all lazy. Now get out of here and let them alone. I swear I den told y'all dumbasses," she said as her thick accent filled the room.