Theory 1

Lady Stormie
Chapter 93
June 6,2017

I watched as she walked over to me slowly. I bit my lip as she reached out and wrapped her arm around my waist.  She pulled me closer and ran her hand down my spot on my back. I moaned as she stared at me and slowly tilted her head to the right. I was gonna test this theory all weekend. She smirked as her hand grazed the top of my ass.

"You want control for a bit?" She asked me as she bent down and her other hand untied the string in front of my shorts.

"I thought I had it daddy," I said and smirked as she began to pull my shorts down.

"Now Mrs. Stormie, why didn't you tell me you were so damn wet," she said as she bent down.

I moaned and my clit jumped  as I stepped out of the shorts. I bit my lip and grabbed the back of her head and pushed her to her knees.

I heard her groan. She must be struggling in her boxers. She placed my leg over her shoulder.

"When I say when. You stop. You understand daddy?" I said and licked my lips.

I pulled her hair forcing her to look at me.

"No hands Papi," I said and smirked.

"I am going to get you back Lady Stormie," she said and winked at me.

I felt that bass in my nipples and the accent vibrated to my clit. I let out a small growl.

"Slowly daddy Stormie," I said and pushed her head closer to my clit.

"Whatever you say,"she mumbled against my clit.

I bit my lip.  I have missed Stormie head it was  different .  I moaned as she sucked slowly on my clit. I rubbed her head as she placed her hands on my ass. I moaned as she rubbed up my ass and to my mid back.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned into my pussy.

I bit my lip as I gasped as she slowly flicked her tongue against my clit as she quickly moved her hands back to my ass.

"Fuck,"I hissed as she slowly sucked on it and gripped  under my ass.

She pulled me more into her mouth. I felt my leg shake. My body was getting hot. I was close I bit my lip and looked down at her as she lifted me up on her shoulders. She placed her hands on my waist as I began to slowly ride her face.

"Papi," I moaned as I pulled her back by her hair.

"Down daddy," I said and smirked.

She nodded her head and slowly licked up my slit and to my clit. She wrapped her lips around my clit and sucked harder. I closed my eyes and gasped as we slowly went back. I bit my lip and rested my upper body on the couch.

"Let go papi," I said as she sucked on my clit.

She groaned and let go.

"Stormie just relax. I just want to get comfortable," I said.

"Lies," she mumbled.

I giggled as she made her self comfortable on the floor.  She knows I'm half right. My clit was sensitive and I was so close but I wasn't ready yet.

I bit my lip as she slapped my ass. I moaned as she flicked her tongue against my clit. I gripped the couch cushion as her flicks got lighter.

"Fuck!"

"Mmmmm" she moaned as I squirted in her mouth.

"Mmm shit," I said as I looked down at her .

She was not letting up on this suction. It was so hard. I moaned as I rode her face. I felt my juices drip down her lips.

"Mhmmmm" she moaned and gripped my ass.

She lifted me back up as she slowly and lazily licked around my clit.

"When dadddddyyy," I hissed as my leg shook and I came.

"You tapping out?" She asked me.

I bit my lip and shook my head no. I smirked and ran my hand down her wet face. I gripped her jaw and pulled her into a sloppy kiss. She gripped my waist.