It Will be Handled

Lady Stormie
Chapter 129
July 3,2017

"Stop fucking following me Traci. I just put the fucker on the grill!" She yelled.

I laughed. We had been home a couple of hours. She got hella meat she was preparing some of it. But listening to Traci. I don't know if she got enough.

"Traci leave her alone!" Mia yelled.

"Shut up nigga,"Traci said as Rain opened the door.

She mumbled something as she sighed and locked the door. She said something in French as she tapped the door. She turned around and placed her  hands in  the pockets of the dress pants. She changed into her black suit pants and white dress shirt. She had on a pair of black suspenders. She nodded to the wall. I bit my lip and quickly nodded my head. We hadn't been alone in awhile. I was distracting myself with work.  She smirked and walked over to me. She turned around and I jumped  on her back. She turned off the light and turned the TV on before she walked us out our fake room and into the masters.

"Papi," I said as she walked us quickly through the pathway.

"I know. Imma save it though," She mumbled.

I bit my lip as she squeezed my ass. To be honest I was exhausted. I wanted more to put me to sleep, like a good sleep. Not out for the rest of the day. I have shit  to do.

"What you want to do about the girls?" I asked her as she opened the wall and walked  us  inside. 

"Sale them," she said and laughed.

"We would be refunding money in 2 hours," I said as she closed the door and walked over to the bar.

We both laughed.

"You a lot or a little tired," she asked me.

"I can stay up," I said as I tighten my grip around her neck.

"I'm not gonna lie. I had no idea you are that bad baby," she said in her heavy accent.

"Grab Heavens and Mines," I said and pointed to the pre rolls.

She placed her arm under my ass and reached in the jar and pulled out 4 of mines and then  two  of   Heavens. 

"I was feeling it again. I can't lie. I enjoyed doing it when  I was," I said.

"Mmmmmm," she said.

"What does that mean?"

She walked us over to the bed and sat us down.

"Do you miss it?" She asked me as I made my way around to her side.

I watched as she kicked off her  house shoes.  Traci  fucked it up for all adults. Even me. She shook the shit out of Traci. My sister needs somebody like that. So she can laugh more and not be so mean. I watched as she placed the blunt to my lips as I thought about it.

"Don't think just answer first," she said and lit the blunt. 

I slowly inhaled as she smirked and nodded.  She  stood up and stretched. I pulled the blunt away and exhaled.

"I do. It was just an easy job and the money was nice. But I don't want my sisters to fall into it. It's so many dark paths you can go down. It's all about choices," I said as I looked up at her.

"Well, with all this money you brought in. I might have to let you come back,"she said.

"Is it the money really?" I asked her and smirked.