Bang your line

Major
Chapter54
April 11,2017

I licked my lips as I watched Carmen exhale the smoke. She bit her bottom lip and smirked.

"This is weed," she said and smirked.

"I know," I said and licked my lips.

"Are you mad papi?" She asked me.

"A little bit," I said as my eyes scanned over the orange booty shorts and purple sports bra she had on.

"They talked me into and I couldn't get unhigh fast enough," she said.

I licked my lips as my eyes landed on her freshly grey dyed hair that made my shit hard. She had on an orange and purple striped skull cap and her bandana was tied around her neck.

"Just hurry up okay and no Mrs. Major. I'm not okay," I said and smirked as she looked down at my lap.

She laughed and stood up as the beat changed. It was actually one of her new favorite songs. I smirked as she slowly walked around the pole and pulled her bandana over her mouth. She winked at me as she came around to the front of the pole and placed her hands as high up on the pole as her short ass could reach. I bit my lip as she held her legs up and spread open, my wife was looking like a little shooter. She smirked as she wrapped her arms around the pole and her body slowly twirled around it. She got down and then quickly climbed up the pole. Just as the beat drop she dropped quickly down and caught her self. She wrapped her legs around the poles and did this fast twist with a slow slide down to the ground into a split.

"Fuck!" I heard them yell as she crawled over to me and turned around on her knees in a split and slowly began to wine her hips.

"Don't hurt em did!" Mia yelled as Mia smirked and slowly climbed back over to the pole.

She twirled around the pole before she hopped on it and very slowly extend her body out like a flag as she slowly walked on air. I placed the cigar to my lips as I watched her flip her body and managed to do a split on the pole. I bit my lip as she's slowly brought her body back down. I can't lie her core strength was so amazing. I smirked as she wrapped her arms around the pole and went into another spilt. I tilted my head as she grabbed on to her left foot as she brought her foot on top of her head while her right leg was still extended.

"Shit," was all I heard as I watch her quickly twist around the pole as she quickly dropped into a split.

She slowly bent backwards and did the slowest sexiest, back flip. She landed into another split as and bent down as she looked at me and turned her upper body. She slowly laid her upper body against her leg as she popped each ass cheek. She was literally trying to kill me tonight. I bit my lip as she crawled over to me. She leaned down and grabbed my cigar and pulled down her bandana. I watched as she inhaled. She exhaled and licked her lips.

"What is this?" She asked me and smirked as her eyes got low.

"Well since we playing. It's your strain mines, and insta storm we use to smoke before Thrill did his thing," I said.

"It's hitting so damn hard," she said as she took another hit.

I watched as she turned around and made her ass cheeks dance to the song as she looked back at me and exhaled. She wasn't playing fair at all. That's fine though. I licked my lips as she placed her hands on the stage as she held my blunt in between her lips. Next thing I know she got this mean arch and I'm watching my wife do this slow ass backflip right into my lap and on my guy. Let dead on. Her aim was crazy.

"Got damn it!" Ricki yelled.

I smirked as she wrapped her arm around my neck as she began to move her ass against my guy. I wrapped my arm around her waist. She removed the blunt from her lips as she exhaled and began to play with the undercut I had just got touched up.

"Let me take you up stairs," I said.

"No," she said.

"I'm going to take you upstairs," I said as I felt her body shiver.

"No papi," she said.

I let out a small groan in her ear. She was really playing with me.

"Ms. Rose. I'm going to take you up stairs and eat that pussy. Don't play with me," I said lowly in her ear.

She let out a small moan.

"You know I'm going to want more right," she said.

"You will get it," I said as the song went off.

"Got damn! Who gonna help her get that money off the stage?" Gavin said.

I chuckled. She did bring in some money up there. I was to damn focus on her and that damn pole to notice. I might have to fight some niggas. Now I was mad again.

"Come with me so I can change," she said as she stood up and grabbed my hand.

I smirked as she pulled me up and laughed. I sighed and wrapped my arm around her waist. We just had to be with these dumbass for a couple more hours and then we were gone.